Previous versions of LAVFilter (before 55.1) (1 Viewer)

robomonkey

Portal Pro
August 4, 2005
Hi

I've just upgraded to version 55.1, but this is causing me some problems, can anyone tell me where I can get the previous version. When I look in the extension installer only 55.1 is available.

Thanks

robomonkey

Portal Pro
August 4, 2005
Sure, the only reason I didn't is because I think it's quite bespoke to me!!! Bizarrely.

I have two samsung LED's both connected to the HTPC via a powered HDMI splitter, and it's all connected via an Onkyo amp.

Now when using the main telly the amp is powered up and the HTPC outputs DD or DTS or whatever sound is in the video files, this works great.

When I'm using the second telly (upstairs) the amp is powered off, and the amp is in HDMI pass through mode, and the telly upstairs plays stereo sound through the telly speakers.

The problem I seem to have with the latest LAVFilters is that it breaks the second tvs sound, unless I configure LAVFilter to downgrade all sound to stereo, which obviously breaks the main telly.

If I'm honest I never understood why it worked in the first place, but it did. As I understand it samsung don't license the DD or DTS codecs so they can decode it natively.

Thanks for the link.

robomonkey

Portal Pro
August 4, 2005
Ah I feel bad blaming LAVFilters now, just downgraded from 1.3 beta to 1.2.3 and its working.

I'll miss the Titan skin :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for the suggestions, and I will be exploring to see what I can get to. My remote does indeed support button allocation, sequences etc. abnd I have been using these. As you say there is no longer an action for Restart MP. There used to be, as described here - but no longer as I think that was really for actual MCE remotes and...
Thanks for the suggestions, and I will be exploring to see what I can get to. My remote does indeed support button allocation...
Hi, I recently upgraded after a long period and now have V1.30. I was on 1.23 and for various reasons would really like to go...
Replies
Views
Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test system (I don't have a Schedules Direct account), but I could not get it to work either. @framug mentioned that the plugins run no more than once per day, so that may have been my problem. However... I...
Did you see this thread ? The poster in that thread could not get MP's Schedules Direct plugin to work. I tried it on my test...
It seems an old annoyance is still around (many previous versions) The red dot doesn't always display in TV Guide or scheduler for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 New 2.4 install wont show video/tv DE
Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos' still didnt play. But the client attached to the server OK and can do everything except play TV programs (and videos) - the screen with the player controls loads (and fade away as normal after 10s) just...
Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos'...
Hi i just upgraded my motherboard and drive and installed a replacement copy (server and client) of MP2.4. all works perfectly...
Replies
Views
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No video. DE
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in “/Program Data/Team MediaPortal/“. E.g. moving them to desktop. Then try reinstalling MP2.
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in...
I've just installed Portal 2 (never having used, nor installed Portal 1 before). I ran the TV setup, It found the channels I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom