Previous versions of LAVFilter (before 55.1) (1 Viewer)

robomonkey

Portal Pro
August 4, 2005
Hi

I've just upgraded to version 55.1, but this is causing me some problems, can anyone tell me where I can get the previous version. When I look in the extension installer only 55.1 is available.

Thanks

robomonkey

Portal Pro
August 4, 2005
Sure, the only reason I didn't is because I think it's quite bespoke to me!!! Bizarrely.

I have two samsung LED's both connected to the HTPC via a powered HDMI splitter, and it's all connected via an Onkyo amp.

Now when using the main telly the amp is powered up and the HTPC outputs DD or DTS or whatever sound is in the video files, this works great.

When I'm using the second telly (upstairs) the amp is powered off, and the amp is in HDMI pass through mode, and the telly upstairs plays stereo sound through the telly speakers.

The problem I seem to have with the latest LAVFilters is that it breaks the second tvs sound, unless I configure LAVFilter to downgrade all sound to stereo, which obviously breaks the main telly.

If I'm honest I never understood why it worked in the first place, but it did. As I understand it samsung don't license the DD or DTS codecs so they can decode it natively.

Thanks for the link.

robomonkey

Portal Pro
August 4, 2005
Ah I feel bad blaming LAVFilters now, just downgraded from 1.3 beta to 1.2.3 and its working.

I'll miss the Titan skin :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
Replies
Views
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Yup....I've always set it to shares :) .....and just to repeat....all good in 1.30...!
Have used MP1 for some years now....and without problems :) Problem now....is that I can see my Video folders....but they won't...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom