Problem With Mini EPG (1 Viewer)

AfshinBarani

Portal Pro
April 16, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi, i have a problem with Mini EPG in MP 1.3
When i try to change the category of my channels to "All Channels", i cant see the channel list and it looks like the picture i've attached.

I did'n have this problem with version 1.2.3
I changed my skin and it was ok with Titan Skin, so i guess it has something to do with StreamedMP.
Oh and i made another thread before, regarding this issue:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/problem-with-mini-epg.117619/

P.S: i tried upgrading to MP1.4 and StreamedMP(v2.1.1.3353), No luck.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    124.3 KB
Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I don't see why this would be a skin issue given the error you got from your other thread:

Code:
    2013-04-20 22:31:55.386912 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
      at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector)
      at TvPlugin.TvMiniGuide.GetNowAndNext(List`1 tvChannelList, DateTime nextEPGupdate)
      at TvPlugin.TvMiniGuide.FillChannelList()
      at TvPlugin.TvMiniGuide.OnGroupChanged()
      at TvPlugin.TvMiniGuide.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
      at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.SendMessage(GUIMessage message)

AfshinBarani

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I changed the number of rows to 7(it was set to 9) and now it's ok.
    What do you think cause the problem?

Loewenpower

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 24, 2009
    Wuppertal
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i have also an problem with the miniguide ...

the miniguide is the most time not filled completly. BUT in the big TVGuide ist everything fine
    and filled. If i change the channel the right and correct EPG is shown on the onscreen, but
    the miniguide is shown "no programm information" ...

EDIT: This issue is only in my channel group ... in the group "digital satelite" everything
    is fine and shown correctly.

Last edited:

AfshinBarani

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I managed to solve my problem, well sort of.
    I chcked the "Hide All Channels Group" option in TV Section of MP Configuration Tool.
    Then made another group (set its name to All) and copied all of the channels to this group, now everything is fine and everytime i have new channels, i send them to All Group.

So i guess it's not because of huge numbers of channels, it has something to do with "All Channles Group".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom