Problems with 1.24 (1 Viewer)

juro

Portal Pro
March 23, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi all,

I use STMP for years now. With 1.23 I got problems with STMP. Now with 1.24 the TV section is not working at all. If you selct a programm, MP chrashes. Fanar handler seem not to load/refresh. Is there any chance of an Update or do I really have to say good bye to Mediaportal?

Thanks!
Juro

If logs help I can upload them

Other skins are working fine in tv section. Also started the warch dog, everting fine here.

Last edited:

juro

Portal Pro
March 23, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey ajs,

thanks for your reply. In the meantime I had to fully restore a backup of my C system partition. A roll back to my mp1.23 was nor more possible.

I suppose that there is a major problem with the Fanart Handler plugin in MP 1.24. If this enabled nothing works anymore . I can reproduces this now with other skin. With the standard skin in watch dog mode without any plug in MP 1.24 works.

Unfortunately MP is no more that popular. A lot of plug ins and skin are no more maintained and real innovations (e.g. IP TV section) don't come anymore.

Let's see when I can update again, maybe at the weekend.

I will come back here.

Thanks!
JuRo

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    with the Fanart Handler plugin in MP 1.24
    Fanart Handler work not depended from skin, but skin may not display pictures, and this is a skin problem and not a MediaPortal or Plugin. :coffee:

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    the tv area is more less totally not usable, at each menu where Fanart is used or integrated in the skin the software is not function. Can reproduce the behaviour in Steamed MP and PureVisionHD 1080. After roll back nothing more is function, deinstalled , re-installed, software is broken when fanart handler is enabled.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @catavolt Are there any problems with Fanart or FH in 1.24 and in this skin?
    After roll back nothing more is function, deinstalled , re-installed, software is broken when fanart handler is enabled.
    Very strange, i.e. when FH is on, nothing works? Are there any errors? Or what is expressed as not working.
    Is there a log file with debug information? Or screenshots? FH version updated?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    If logs help I can upload them
    Set in MP Configurator Debug log level, cleanup log folder, run Mediaportal and wait for FH not work or crash, than post all logs here :whistle::coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @juro we need debug logs ... i look at source code of StreamedMP, try install/reinstall in this order: Mediaportal 1.24, Streamed MP, Fanart Handler, Latests Media Handler (if used) and than run with Debug level and check ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom