Problems with setupTV (1 Viewer)

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The Tvlibrary contains everything that has to do with the TV-Server. You must not delete more than this database but I recommend you to completely uninstall the database and TV-Server, reboot and install them from scratch.

-level20peon

Stevieg_73

Portal Member
    May 31, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ok, that was what i did. But as i said now i can´t find any channels at all, with the same settings as before !! I´m feeling like a complete jackass right now, i thought that i had pretty good knowledge about this because i have had all my other TV-prg up and running all by my self and the main reason for switching back to MP (that i like the most) is for the new subtitlebeta testing (must have subtitles).

How can things just change without doing something ??(obviesly something MUST have changed) but what ??
    First it doesn´t work, then all of a sudden it does (once) and now i can´t scan for channels....

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe your logs contain something usefull but I recommend a completely new installation. Maybe some settings interfere with each other since some point of the whole "desaster".

-level20peon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom