Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    I wonder if there is going to be a provision for importing the Moving Pictures plugin database into the new My Videos plugin? That will be nice for us having a large movie collection.
    +1 and if possibel the same for TV Series...

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    final design is finished ;)
    As I always listen to your suggestions, I added some hidden buttons to BasicHome and Home menus.
    In BasicHome I added 2 hidden buttons for fast exit from Mediportal (first button is direct exit, second button invokes shutdown menu).

13-25-45.jpg

In Home menus I added 3 hidden buttons to return to previous screen or fast exit from Mediportal (first button returns you to previous screen, second button is direct exit, third button invokes shutdown menu).

13-26-03.jpg

To access those buttons, just hit "left" when on category icons in BasicHome or on plugin item in Home menus.

Furthermore I re-designed the BasicHome a bit: selected items now show the glowing arrow in front, RSS is now black on white and smaller as before.

13-25-35.jpg

Hope you´ll like it. ;)

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    System-wide Topbar.xml bug?

Using PureVisionHD with a mouse, the action codes for Skip Forward and Skip Back are defined as 14 and 15. I assume that 14 and 15 are not Chapter skips, because they are defined in the keymap as 91 and 92, so I assume "skip" means use the skip steps. But the keymap defines 20 and 21 as the skip action codes and codes 14 and 15 are not defined.

I changed the skin's action codes to 20 and 21, and it works as I expected.

I also checked DefaultWide, and it also defines the skip actions as 14 and 15.

The wiki for Actions http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/20_Reference/Actions appears to be inconsistent with keymap.xml.

Last edited:

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Scroll-wheel bug

Using PureVisionHD, the mouse's scroll wheel properly skips forward and back. But the amount of the skip is not shown. The dark rectangle where the amount would be shown is present, but the text is missing.

I have not checked default skins.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Catavolt

I just wanted to check whether you've updated the PureVisionHD Blue skinfiles for Myfilms 5.2/6.0. Apparently there are some changes required from 5.1. I understand 5.2.x were beta versions and they've jumped to 6.0 now due to the number of changes involved.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi doveman, didn´t had time in the last weeks for updating MyFilms to 6.0 (1.3.0 Alpha release consumes all my time atm) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom