PureVisionHD 1080 (4 Viewers)

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
If you use the other themes too, you may change it there as well ;)

Hmm, with PureVisionHD Blue it appears as a narrow strip after changing it, rather than a square.

EDIT: Attached a second image showing how it looks without changing the file, which looks much better to me.

Just checked with Horizon and Metro and they look the same (i.e. strange) after making the change, so it seems better without it here at least.

Attachments

• HD Blue RSS Button.png
    HD Blue RSS Button.png
    395.6 KB
  • HD Blue RSS Button 2.png
    HD Blue RSS Button 2.png
    347.8 KB
Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @doveman: That´s exactly why I didn´t use the <keepaspectratio> tag ;)
    Every RSS has it´s own feed logo, some are bigger, some smaller. Zooming them all to a fixed size was my intention before, but then you would have the stretched RSS standard logo - so what to do?

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    1. I don't use Photos or Music, but I can't seem to get them out of the menu even though the plugins aren't enabled.
    2. I can't get Shutdown or Restart to show up. How to I bring up the hidden menu?
    3. Is there any way to have the homescreen use fanart as a background?
    1) With the actual structure of the BasicHome and a still missing BasicHome Editor (hopefully will be ready for next version) it´s not possible yet.
    2) Just click left on BasicHome or Home screen. The hidden buttons should appear.
    3) That is generally possible - but what fanart would you like to see?

1. I understand and I'll work with it, but I'm definitely looking forward to having this ability.
    2. Clicking on the left isn't working for me for some reason. Is there a way to activate it using a remote? For now I'll use TopBar until I figure out what I'm doing wrong.
    3. I'd like to see TV Fanart. If possibly random TV Fanart.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    2. Clicking on the left isn't working for me for some reason. Is there a way to activate it using a remote? For now I'll use TopBar until I figure out what I'm doing wrong..

Clicking with a mouse on the left doesn't trigger it, but pressing left arrow on the keyboard makes the buttons appear, as does pressing left on the remote, so you should be able to say Bye to Topbar ;)

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    Pressing left on the remote and pushing the left arrow on the keyboard both result in the menu wrapping around to the right. Maybe I should have mentioned I'm using the horizontal menu.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Pressing left on the remote and pushing the left arrow on the keyboard both result in the menu wrapping around to the right. Maybe I should have mentioned I'm using the horizontal menu.

Oops sorry, I don't know why I assumed you were using PureVisionHD Blue like myself :whistle:

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    To be fair, I didn't say so it was mostly my own fault. I'm trying Blue now and it works as you describe. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Aaah, good to know! In this case just go up to see the topbar, then navigate to the desired button ;)

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just for your info:
    The next release of PVHD will be full HD (1920x1080) avoiding wrong placements in stacklayouts :p

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Just for your info:
    The next release of PVHD will be full HD (1920x1080) avoiding wrong placements in stacklayouts :p

I suppose that's the future (or the present!) but will it scale OK on my 1280x720 display, or my brother's 1024x576 display for that matter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom