PureVisionHD 1080 (7 Viewers)

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
April 25, 2012
Wisconsin
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This either a 1.3.0 or PVHD problem or both. :) The MPE install upgraded from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0. The 1.2.3 had PV Horizon with Lyrics and World Weather enabled and I thought little about it. Later, when I installed PVHD, it noticed and delivered some messages. Mostly, it complained about them being unsupported, but it also seemed to be confused about which skin was just installed and selected. I suppose you could recreate easily enough.

Beyond that, I was unsure how to disable the plugins, so I just entered "no" in the mediaportal.xml file wherever necessary. Seemed to have worked, but I was under the impression you expected these two to work.

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    One thing I just discovered is that Recorded TV doesn't work if you have FTR 1.7 installed.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Don´t know about FTR - for me it´s not an official MP plugin because it uses it´s own TV Server and no standard installer.
    I made the respective xmls years ago and can´t update, because don´t use FTR.
    Hope some users may help out here ;)

quinti

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi cata,
    do you have a place where somebody who isnt a alpha tester can download 5.1 ;)

lebovitz

Portal Member
    January 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Hi toricred,
    FTR has additional files for MP 1.3 Alpha. Have you installed them?

I'll give it a try later today.

toricred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2006
    Home Country
    I did load those and got it working in the Frames, Default Wide' and StreamedMP skins. This seems to be the same issue other skins had when FTR 1.7 was out in beta. For some reason they now call different files (I.e., RecordedTV2.xml). They have also added some functionality. I've got a work around, but I wanted to point it out since FTR 1.7 was actually released as final this week.

lebovitz

Portal Member
    January 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Maybe copying the PVHD FTR files to the new names will solve the problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom