PureVisionHD 1080 (7 Viewers)

snoekieboe

Portal Pro
October 20, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Cat, i think there is a new error regarding the micropolis dll in your latest mpei.
The dll is being copied to \plugins\windowWs resulting in the same error as of the dll was actually missing.

Cheers

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Updated the PVHD 1080 DL (fixed wrong storage for Micropolis DLL, included some fixes in different skin areas which slipped through during conversion to 1080 ;))
    Should be OK now.

Last edited:

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi catavolt

Got a couple of issues with the popups when watching TV/Video/DVD with PVHD 1080.

This is what appears when I change audio track (whilst watching DVD)

These two are what it looks like when changing renderer (with ARC)

This is how the volume bar appears (when watching DVD), somewhat misaligned. On several occasions the coloured part didn't appear at all, just the grey blocks.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Fixed already the volume bar.
    Nice to see that 1080 works on your 1280x720 display, or am I wrong?
    Must have another look on the display when changing subtitles etc.

Last edited:

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Fixed already the volume bar.
    Nice to see that 1080 works on your 1280x720 display, or am I wrong?
    Must have another look on the display when changing subtitles etc.

Thanks.

Yeah, it's working great (apart from those problems) on my 1280x720 TV :)

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    One other thing ;)

I notice that when playing Recorded TV, on the OSD it doesn't show the elapsed/remaining time at the beginning/end of the timeline but only small up to the right of the programme name. Playing video it shows these normally and DefaultWide shows them in the same place when playing Recorded TV, which I think is nicer :)

Oh, and what is the skin setting "Enable Coloured Buttons on EPG" meant to do? It doesn't seem to cause my coloured buttons to do anything (Red is used to toggle fullscreen/GUI already).

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I notice that when playing Recorded TV, on the OSD it doesn't show the elapsed/remaining time at the beginning/end of the timeline but only small up to the right of the programme name. Playing video it shows these normally and DefaultWide shows them in the same place when playing Recorded TV, which I think is nicer :)
    Yup, that´s due to Recorded TV uses the same OSD as Live TV - and as my layout is to show the Live TV time in that area, it also shows elapsed/time remaining in that area. To change this, it would influence the Live TV OSD - and I think it´s better this way.
    Oh, and what is the skin setting "Enable Coloured Buttons on EPG" meant to do? It doesn't seem to cause my coloured buttons to do anything (Red is used to toggle fullscreen/GUI already).
    That is to enable the coloured buttons in EPG - means enable coloured EPG :p
    At least this should be enabled to show the EPG coloured. Just try it out and disable it and then look at the EPG ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom