PureVisionHD 1080 (6 Viewers)

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Yeah, I've never had this problem before (although this is a different PC) and even now sometimes it doesn't happen and other times it goes crazy and keeps flickering off and on constantly.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Strange indeed :confused:
    Unfortunately I cannot reproduce it at all - and as far as I can see you are the only one reporting this issue?

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Strange indeed :confused:
    Unfortunately I cannot reproduce it at all - and as far as I can see you are the only one reporting this issue?

Yeah, seems to just be lucky old me ;)

I'll try uninstalling PVHD (and clearing the cahce) and reinstalling it and see if that helps.

EDIT: Nevermind, I've observed it happening on DefaultWide and Titan now, so it's not a skin issue. I'll go back to the other thread ;)

Last edited:

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Discovered 2 bugs in Version 6, horizon theme. I didn't see anywhere they were reported previously.

In the recorded TV screen, the "rec" symbols to the right of titles that are recording are too far to right. They land in the "logo" area.

In gui settings, the scroll speeds work just fine and work as specified while PVHD is running, but seem to be saved reversed or not saved at all. When restarting MP, the changes are either reversed or lost. I can't really tell, since I my changes are the reverse of the way they are. Clear as mud???

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Latest news:
    MediaPortal 1.5 Pre-Release released - therefore PureVisionHD 1080 v.6.1 released as well :p
    Download ::: here :::
    Most important changes:
    • Skin translations for GUI settings and Skin Help screens (German, English, Dutch, French, Italian and Spanish)
    • Wysiwyg images when changing Skin settings in GUI
    • Extended rework of settings screens in GUI
    • Hovering Stocks in BasicHome menu now shows stocks ticker instead of RSS ticker
    • Full support of new Trakt 3.0.0.0
    • TV OSD now shows full info for actual and upcoming program
    • Recently added TVSeries now shows episode thumb instead of series cover
    • Hover icon in upper left corner now has glass overlay instead of TV frame - looks much cleaner
    Have fun :D

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    as I always listen to your suggestions, here is what I did in the last days:
    • Added "FastExit" menu to ALL themes (accessible via remote, keyboard, mouse and touch)
    • Added a general setting to activate/deactivate the rotating DVD cover art in all movie related screens
    • Added a setting in MyVideos menu to always show the full information w/o having to click "right" in listview (if desired, I´ll do it for all movie related screens like MovingPictures, MyFilms, Showtimes, TVSeries, Trakt)
    • Added artist "clear art" to FadeToGray BasicHome (simply forgot in 6.1 release)
    • Added new hover image shown in upper left corner when accessing the "FastExit" menu
    • Added FadeToGray preview images to Skin GUI settings

13-47-06.jpg 13-47-38.jpg 13-47-50.jpg 13-48-41.jpg 13-49-13.jpg 13-49-33.jpg

The attached ZIP file contains all necessary XMLs and GFX - just drop the content into your PureVisionHD 1080 folder (overwrite) - clear skin cache and enjoy the new features :p

Comments on this changes are more than welcome!
    Have a nice weekend!

Attachments

• PureVisionHD 1080 ServicePack 24.08.2013.zip
      6.3 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom