PureVisionHD 1080 (4 Viewers)

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I find the large radio graphic tends to spoil the fanart, can it be made smaller and/or moved?
    Your wish is my command :p

You really shouldn't say things like this;)
    Regarding the latest features all seems to be working well for me, I like the spinning DVD option and to show or not the full information too, thank you :)
    Referring back to my post #2157 re Horizon Up! and using a mouse, the sub menu sub is still not appearing until the mouse pointer is almost halfway up the screen, please see attached, can this be fixed?
    Thanks again, you are always the first out of the traps

Attachments

• Screen.jpg
      Screen.jpg
      151.9 KB
    Last edited by a moderator:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Baron, unfortunately no solution atm. This is because the stack layout misses an option to fill it from bottom to top - it´s always from top to bottom.
    But I asked already the devs to implement that feature - maybe we´ll see it in MP 1.6 ;)

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi catavolt,

Thanks very much for the update with the exit button, just what I needed (y)

I've noticed a couple of issues with strings/labels though, as shown here

2uo6szp.png

and here

b5lmhv.png

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Pls activate the Skin translation plugin in MP Config ;)
    And if you use WorldWeatherLite, activate it in Settings -> Skin (in GUI) ;)

Last edited:

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Pls activate the Skin translation plugin in MP Config ;)
    And if you use WorldWeatherLite, activate it in Settings -> Skin (in GUI) ;)

Strange, Skin Translation plugin is already enabled. :confused:

I'll try the WorldWeatherLite thing though, thanks.

tamvegas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi folks,
    as I always listen to your suggestions, here is what I did in the last days:
    • Added "FastExit" menu to ALL themes (accessible via remote, keyboard, mouse and touch)
    • Added a general setting to activate/deactivate the rotating DVD cover art in all movie related screens
    • Added a setting in MyVideos menu to always show the full information w/o having to click "right" in listview (if desired, I´ll do it for all movie related screens like MovingPictures, MyFilms, Showtimes, TVSeries, Trakt)
    • Added artist "clear art" to FadeToGray BasicHome (simply forgot in 6.1 release)
    • Added new hover image shown in upper left corner when accessing the "FastExit" menu
    • Added FadeToGray preview images to Skin GUI settings
    The attached ZIP file contains all necessary XMLs and GFX - just drop the content into your PureVisionHD 1080 folder (overwrite) - clear skin cache and enjoy the new features :p

Comments on this changes are more than welcome!
    Have a nice weekend!

Catavolt, thanks for this update. Between the 1.5 RC and your update to Purevision, everything is working great.

One request/question, if I may?
    Is there any chance the selectable background colors in the default theme (ie copper etc) could be made available in the Metro theme?
    I like the layout, graphics etc, but the Blue is just so . . . well, Blue.
    Thanks again for all your great work on this and looking forward to Santavolt making his appearance in a couple months!!!

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Upgrading my MP1 after a longer time I've tried new PVHD 6.1 incl Service Pack. Most looks good so far. But I found an issue with scrolling button labels in Basic Home (Horizon Up) When the text starts scrolling only one of the two layers are scrolling... (see "Hauptmenu")
    Zwischenablage-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom