PureVisionHD 1080 (4 Viewers)

liteglow

Portal Pro
November 13, 2011
Home Country
Norway Norway
Oh thanx, i did not know that :) I mostly use he Mediaportan Extension installer , and it was not listed there.
Btw, you did not answer my last question? if you dont want to that`s OK... but if you need donation would be nice to know what it goes to :) anyway, your doing a great work with the skin.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks, just an outlook of what´s coming next ;)
    Team is working on displaying live TV mediainfo to be shown in TV OSD.
    We´re testing it in the moment, so here an actual screenshot of PVHD TV OSD:

11-04-05.jpg

Following will be shown (from left to right):
    Video Resolution. Video Codec, Audio Codec, Aspect Ratio, Audio Channels, Teletext yes/no, Subtitles yes/no, FTA/Encrypted, Bitstream Bitrate.

Hope you´ll like it this way ;)

Tracy Oakley

Portal Member
    January 23, 2015
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Forgive me if this has been asked before. I couldn't find it by searching. Is it possible to remove top level items from the BasicHome menu? For example, I would like to remove "Internet", "Root Menu", and "Settings" from the home screen. I'm setting up a touchscreen installation for kids to use and want to lock it down.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Forgive me if this has been asked before. I couldn't find it by searching. Is it possible to remove top level items from the BasicHome menu? For example, I would like to remove "Internet", "Root Menu", and "Settings" from the home screen. I'm setting up a touchscreen installation for kids to use and want to lock it down.
    Just use Brave New World theme - there you can make your layout as desired/needed ;)

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi folks, just an outlook of what´s coming next ;)
    Team is working on displaying live TV mediainfo to be shown in TV OSD.

Mouse user here -- I'd like to see some "topbar" functions in the OSD. When comskip fails to detect a commercial correctly, many times you can tell what to do by looking at the progress bar, and it would be convenient have "skip steps" and "chapter skip" buttons available right there. I tried rolling my own, but skip step actions don't seem to work. Chapter skip actions do work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom