PureVisionHD 1080 (9 Viewers)

babyschuh

Portal Member
October 12, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
I apollogize in advance if the question has already been answerd, but the search didn't brought up useable results.

So here we go:
OnlineVideos supports in it's upcoming release Amazon Prime and it is possible to start OV in a way to get directly to a desired Service - Titan for example supports this. This in Mind I like to have 2 tiles for OnlineVideos in my videos section - one for OV itself starting with the default view and one Amazon tile - starting directly into the Amazon view. The same should work for Netflix, youtube or any other often used service. It's simply annoying to click on OV, go to your language, search for the service to use and so on. I think it would be useful if this could be shortend. And the Woman accaptence factor will also be increased ;)

Btw: I use PV HD Brave new World.

Is there already a way to achieve this?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    . It's simply annoying to click on OV, go to your language, search for the service to use and so on.
    Well, you don´t have to search for your language - just configure your OV to your needs, e.g put Netflix first, then Amazon Prime, then youtube etc.
    Then you have it the same as you want it as you described above ;)

neodago

February 26, 2015
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi, I'm new to Mediaportal so I'm trying several skins to find the one that I like more.
    PureVisionHD 1080 is fantastic, now I want to personalize it, but there is no support for myanime3 plugin that I need, when will be this plugin supported?
    Moreover, I need a menù than launches Steam in big picture mode, I know there is a plugin for this, but is not supported either. Is there an alternative way to launch an external program?
    Thank you for your work.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    but there is no support for myanime3 plugin
    Hi, first of all Welcome :D
    Yup, PVHD does not support that plugin, because afaik it needs an extra server installation.
    Haven´t looked for a Steam plugin yet, will inform myself about that and see what I can do ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @neodago (and all who like to use Steam for MP):
    Here the necessary skin files for MP Steam (v. 1.0.0.0) in PureVisionHD 1080 :D
    Install:
    Copy the content of the attached ZIP into your PureVisionHD 1080 folder - then clear the skin cache (go to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache and delete the subfolder PureVisionHD 1080). After that restart MP.
    Then go to the Skin Settings in GUI, open the BasicHome Editor, and select "Steam" from the Internet category.
    Now you should have a direct access to Steam :D
    Here are some screenshots:

11-52-49.jpg 11-53-16.jpg 11-54-00.jpg 11-54-30.jpg 11-54-45.jpg 11-54-54.jpg

Attachments

• Skinfiles for MPSteam in PureVisionHD 1080.zip
      308.6 KB

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Peter!

is it possible to add an configuration option to get the news ticker of Worldnews plugin available on basic home? And again, Big Thanks for your great work since years with PureVision and Default skins. :)

Best regards
    Helios

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom