PureVisionHD 1080 (5 Viewers)

neodago

February 26, 2015
Home Country
Italy Italy
but there is no support for myanime3 plugin
Hi, first of all Welcome :D
Yup, PVHD does not support that plugin, because afaik it needs an extra server installation.
Haven´t looked for a Steam plugin yet, will inform myself about that and see what I can do ;)
Thank you very much, I'll try this asap.

neodago

February 26, 2015
Home Country
Italy Italy
but there is no support for myanime3 plugin
Hi, first of all Welcome :D
Yup, PVHD does not support that plugin, because afaik it needs an extra server installation.
Haven´t looked for a Steam plugin yet, will inform myself about that and see what I can do ;)
Thank you very much, I'll try this asap.
OK, the Steam plugin is working, thank you.
Is there a possibility to see myanime3 plugin supported in the near future? I really need it and I can install a separate process somewhere, no problem.
Now I have two more questions about this skin, maybe you can help me:
1) trakt plugin isn't working. When I select the "Profile" menù it opens a blu box without text, an empty form. It is strange, with others skins was working...
2) how can I change the location for the weather forecast? Berlin is a beautiful city, but I need another city... I open the "Location" form and I can see the list of cities, but I don't know how to edit this list or insert a new city in one of the "empty slots" on the bootm: I think I've tryed every single key of my keyboard.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1) trakt plugin isn't working. When I select the "Profile" menù it opens a blu box without text, an empty form. It is strange, with others skins was working...
    Hope you have installed the latest version of Trakt (5.2.0) - they changed their API and there were a lot of changes ;)
    2) how can I change the location for the weather forecast? Berlin is a beautiful city, but I need another city... I open the "Location" form and I can see the list of cities, but I don't know how to edit this list or insert a new city in one of the "empty slots" on the bootm: I think I've tryed every single key of my keyboard.
    You have to define all your Weather settings in MP Config - not in the GUI. ;)

neodago

February 26, 2015
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hope you have installed the latest version of Trakt (5.2.0) - they changed their API and there were a lot of changes ;)
    Track plugin is broken. Tried to uninstall and install again (version 5.2.0), but when i press [configure] in MP-config it crashes and gives me an error like "Exeption in plugin SetupForm loading: '0' is not a valid value for 'Value'. Value must be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'".
    How can I solve this? Must I clean cache or something similar?
    You have to define all your Weather settings in MP Config - not in the GUI. ;)
    OK, sorry for the stupid question...

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Same thing with the latest update. The settings are lost. I am glad I backed up SkinSettings.xml. Why can't your installation process automatically keep the old SkinSettings.xml in case of upgrade?

Every time I update the PureVision skin, I have to reconfigure it to get rid of the reference to the plugins and games that I never had before and have no intention to install in the future, but they are there by default. Is it possible to remember the previous settings, or for the installation program to check if the plugin is available before enabling it
    Well, normally not installed/activated plugins should never been shown ;)
    With the latest version of PVHD I already tried to save your settings.
    But there is another workaround (also stated on the DL page): First copy the SkinSettings.xml from PVHD folder to another location, install new PVHD, then copy back the saved SkinSettings.xml into the PVHD folder (overwrite). This way you always have your settings as before ;)
    Unfortunately there is no way atm to preserve the settings in MP itself, team is working on a solution for this already ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Why can't your installation process automatically keep the old SkinSettings.xml in case of upgrade?
    Because the team is still working on a solution for that.
    Seems that my workaround (copy the skinsettings.xml from PVHD folder to program filess (x86) folder before installing the skin and after installing the skin copy it back to PVHD folder) does not work in all environments.
    But as I said: team is aware of it and will find a solution (hopefully soon).
    The other possibility would be to not include my local skinsettings.xml, but that could lead to problems for users who install PVHD the first time.
    Nevertheless, thanks for your friendly reminder :D

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    +++ BREAKING NEWS PVHD 7.3 +++
    Hi folks,
    just want to inform you about the upcoming version of PVHD 7.3.
    The most impressive change is the use of only ONE BasicHome Editor for all themes. The BasicHome Editor used is the one from Brave New World, giving you the same flexibility and freedom of that theme in all other themes as well.
    The former pre-defined categories are gone, and you may freely and flixible define your category and submenu buttons according to your preferences/demands :D
    That also means one setting for all themes :D
    If you want to test this new version, just mark this message with "Agree", I will then add you to a PM where you can download this amazing new version.
    BTW: If you already have set up Brave New World, these settings will automatically be available in the new version.
    Hope you´ll like it. :D

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    MP 1.11.0 Final is out, and I just released ::: PureVisionHD 1080 7.3 ::: :D
    These are the most important changes (excerpt from change list on DL page):

Changes from Version 7.2:

• Universal BasicHome Editor now works for all themes - flexibility at it´s best
    • No SkinSettings.xml provided - this should save your personal skin settings - if no skin settings are available for new universal BasicHome Editor, skin starts with a minimal easy-to-change configuration
    • Added full support for MP Steam
    • Added full support of studio logos in MyVideos and MovingPictures in conjunction with FanartHandler-4.0.0.188 (2115 (!) studio logos provided)
    • Added full support for new TV stream media info in TV OSD
    • Added full support for new ShortCut'er with Skin Navigator
    • Added full support of new Trakt version and features
    • Added full support of new OnlineVideos version and features
    • Updated skin translations for GUI settings and Skin Help screens (German, English, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, added all other languages in English only to avoid wrong display)
    • New GFX in different places
    Hope you´ll like it ;)
    If you want to show your appreciation, don´t hesitate and click on the donate button in my signature ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom