framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    C#:
    SetProperty("#MovingPictures.Settings.HomeScreenName", MovingPicturesCore.Settings.HomeScreenName);
    damienhaynes/moving-pictures
    C#:
    // Publish custom plugin name to skin so skinners can have access to it globally for buttons / menus etc
    GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty("#TVSeries.PluginName", pluginName);
    damienhaynes/mptvseries
    C#:
    SetProperty("#mvCentral.Settings.HomeScreenName", mvCentralCore.Settings.HomeScreenName);
    trevornicholls/mvcentral
    Well guys, Damien and Trevor are really big devs (I have no doubt) so, with that, what can we do more to improve MP ?

Last edited:

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Opinions may be different :whistle:
    Then catavolt, I am open, no problem with me, please, tell me what are the pros and the cons for this (and maybe other things in the future, if Team want improvments)...
    Talking about little and big OSD...

Last edited:

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    In waiting for your answers and, because of your all great stuff (spectrum and so on,...) now, I have no other choice.
    I leave code for a moment, my wife disagree with all of that.
    DIY (joke inside, of course !!! :cool:)

zz1.png

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @framug Fixed the issue with the plugin names ;)
    Please test the attached BasicHomeEditorDefines.xml ;)
    I also re-designed the pause OSD to show the recording dot like in TV OSD ;)
    Please also test the attached mytvFullScreen.xml ;)

Attachments

• BasicHomeEditorDefines.xml
      219 KB
    • mytvFullScreen.xml
      11.2 KB
    Last edited:

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    OK, BasicHome is working as espected now :
    zz1.png
    But, if you think, a day, to change the BH Editor for that (don't know if it's your work or a MP dev work) please also, think about this :
    Ability to move easily icons in basic home (users friendly side).
    "I'm a bad user, I want to have the skin I need, f*ck with all this xml stuff I want to have a followed group videos, films and tvseries in BH , not like this : " ;)

zz2.png

Also, I'm not sure but, IIRC, MovPic plugin text was translated, in StreamedMP skin :

zz5.png

For TV OSD stuff, I will be back soon (I'm not absolutely sure yet), it seems to me, we have problem now, when we are in another TV channel than the recording one, I have no information about recording... :(

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But, if you think, a day, to change the BH Editor for that (don't know if it's your work or a MP dev work) please also, think about this :
    Ability to move easily icons in basic home (users friendly side).
    Well, I think you didn´t figure out much about the abilities of PVHD (and DWHD as well)...
    OFC I´m the designer of BasicHomeEditor and -defines, and if you want to change anything, open skin settings in GUI, click on the BasicHomeEditor button and there you can make all changes you want.
    More userfriendly is impossible ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I want to have the skin I need, f*ck with all this xml stuff
    BTW: As I noticed (not only in this thread) you´re often very rude and agressive. Please try to be a bit more polite - that´ll help everyone here and in other threads, too.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Well, I think you didn´t figure out much about the abilities of PVHD (and DWHD as well)...
    Well, as you know, I'm absolutely not a skinner (and, we are not strangers, I'm sure you know I don't like all this skin stuff ;) then, please, explain me what is PVHD and DWHD, I don't know all, I'm not a robot :)
    OFC I´m the designer of BasicHomeEditor and -defines, and if you want to change anything, open skin settings in GUI, click on the BasicHomeEditor button and there you can make all changes you want.
    For me, you are the one (and no, finally, you are the only and the best one), I'm serious (y)
    More userfriendly is impossible ;)
    Well, yes, users can completly recreate all the BH menus but, can you explain, how is it possible to move easly a BH entry (in this case, music) and all the submenus, only because they want to put other things here ?

zz1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom