Germany Germany
    Polarnewsenglisch2.jpg

High_Five

Portal Member
    February 10, 2023
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Addition to your TV guide:

In order to fill the corresponding empty button of the channel group selector button on the program overview for a single TV channel with the selected channel, I have added a corresponding control and attached the result for the mytvguide.24Lines as an image. ;)

TV Group.png

Single Channel.png

I would also have liked to have added the title of the page with e.g. single channel overview, but I was unable to create a corresponding dependency.

Attachments

• mytvguide.24Lines.xml
      12.5 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, as the channel group selector button is not shown in single channel view, it is also not necessary to show its frame, so I just added <visible>control.isvisible(100)</visible> to that control ;)

10-47-49.jpg 10-47-59.jpg

BTW: I also changed the timeline GFX and formatting a bit, so all you need is the content of the new ZIP attached ;)
    Don´t forget to clear the skin cache after copying (overwriting) before starting MP ;)

Attachments

• TVGuides.zip
      11.5 KB

High_Five

Portal Member
    February 10, 2023
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You are of course right in principle that the background for the channel group selector button does not have to be displayed in the individual channel overview, and that is fine. Nevertheless, I would like to briefly point out the alternative with a background, perhaps to draw attention more clearly to the individual channel overview and to fill the empty space on the left. ;)

TV Group.png Single Channel.png

The new vertical blue dividing lines of the timeline with a caliber jump in line thickness look interesting, but I personally would prefer the previous uniform dividing lines.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Nevertheless, I would like to briefly point out the alternative with a background, perhaps to draw attention more clearly to the individual channel overview and to fill the empty space on the left.
    Here we go ;)

13-16-54.jpg 13-17-05.jpg

Attachments

• TVGuides.zip
      12.6 KB
    Last edited:

High_Five

Portal Member
    February 10, 2023
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well done! ;) Just one small point regarding the font. In my opinion, the “Label” font would be better suited for the “Single Channel” label, as it is also used on the main page of the TV guide for the “TvGroup” button and would make the title line “TV-TVGuide-Channel” stand out better on the single channel overview of the TV guide.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In my opinion, the “Label” font would be better suited for the “Single Channel” label,
    It is "LabelBold" (at least in the latest attachment) ;)
    I also thought a bit about the positioning of the labels: As it is unfortunately not possible to center them correctly, I´d prefer a fixed distance from the top, e.g. 100 px - will experiment and report back ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, I made it working :D
    Now you have to decide: Do you want the label centered:

21-51-02.jpg 21-51-07.jpg

Or would you like it with a fixed distance from the top:

21-55-30.jpg 21-56-27.jpg

:D
    To be honest: Now that I found the way to position exactly, I prefer the fixed distance from the top - I believe it´s nicer to read ;)
    ZIP with fixed distance attached ;)

Attachments

• TVGuides.zip
      13 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom