PureVisionHD 1080 (2 Viewers)

tamvegas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Has anyone else had an issue with 6.8 that the exit MP button just locks MP up? I have to use the task manager to close the program.
    This is on win 8.1 64 bit systems (tried it on 2 so far). If I change to anouther skin then everything is fine. I've tried several different PureVision themes with the same result. Because of this I haven't put 6.8 on my daily use machine.
    I'm sure that Catavolt will have an answer when he is back, but I'm wondering if this has happened to other users.

TamVegas

tamvegas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Has anyone else had an issue with 6.8 that the exit MP button just locks MP up? I have to use the task manager to close the program.
    This is on win 8.1 64 bit systems (tried it on 2 so far). If I change to anouther skin then everything is fine. I've tried several different PureVision themes with the same result. Because of this I haven't put 6.8 on my daily use machine.
    I'm sure that Catavolt will have an answer when he is back, but I'm wondering if this has happened to other users.

TamVegas
    Just in case anyone else was having my problem with exiting, I found that it is corrected in the 1.9 RC. All working fine now.

On a side note, has anyone heard from Catavolt? Is he back from vacation yet or is he still away?
    We miss our intrepid skinmaster.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    or is he still away
    Afaik he's away until end of August.

I had an issue with the topbar in PVHD 6.8. It had wrong gfx. I have fixed this for my personal use, but if anyone else had those issues too, here is the modified xml.

I found that it is corrected in the 1.9 RC
    MP 1.7, 1.7.1 and 1.8 had lots of issues here. 1.9 Pre is working a lot more stable for me. So I only can recommend updating to 1.9 Pre...

Attachments

• topbar.7z
      1.4 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks, THX for waiting 3 months ;)
    So here we go with some news regarding PVHD 1080:
    As MyFilms is now released and working with 1.8 - 1.9.x, I will have to do some skin adjustments here and there.
    I also already fixed the BasicHome Editor Defines to recognize an activated MyFilms so you may select it as menu item.
    For my journey to Peru I used a Galaxy Tab 3 to stay (at least a bit) connected to the world, and I found the progress bar of the Android system nice, so I implemented that style of progress bar into the upcoming version of PVHD 1080 (see screenshots below ;)) - hope you´ll like it :D.
    For me, MP 1.9 Pre Release works fine, the problem with Exit MP has been solved there.
    That´s all for now - enjoy MP 1.9.x with PVHD 1080 ;)

13-03-39.jpg 13-04-56.jpg 13-07-52.jpg 13-08-05.jpg 18-19-07.jpg

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Welcome back Catavolt, a small bug with HTPC plugin when you have a moment, when I put this onto the root menu I get HTPC info (unavailable)
    Thanks as always
    Works perfect here - pls make sure you have the latest version (HTPCInfo v1.10.2.mpe1) AND the plugin is enabled ;)

09-55-49.jpg 09-55-55.jpg 09-56-53.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom