PureVisionHD 1080 (11 Viewers)

lasgur

April 5, 2011
hello.
im using mptvseries and was wondering if i can change the banners layout, i want banners side by side
it is 3x4grid original, can i change that to maybe 7x4 grid?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hello.
    im using mptvseries and was wondering if i can change the banners layout, i want banners side by side
    it is 3x4grid original, can i change that to maybe 7x4 grid?
    :D Just made a new setting to change between the standard grid layout (4x3) and a new 7x3 grid layout:

13-51-29.jpg 13-51-35.jpg 13-58-51.jpg

This will be in the next version of PVHD (v 7.0) ;)

BioProf

April 26, 2013
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Catavolt,

I'm having trouble getting the basic home editor settings to remain after I close and reopen MePo 1.9 w/ PVHD 6.9.

I started by doing an update install from MePo 1.6 to 1.9, updated to PVHD 6.9, and updated all of my other plugins. Everything seemed to go fine with no obvious errors during the process. Initially my menus said "#skinbasichome #skinbasichome #skinbasichome", but I was able to go into the home page editor and setup my menus to what I wanted. However, when I close and reopen MePo, all of my changes are gone and I'm back to "#skinbasichome #skinbasichome #skinbasichome".

In addition to the upgrade install, I have also tried a fresh install, and even did a complete uninstall/cleanup of MePo followed by a reinstall. I still can't seem to get the editor changes to stick. I've attached a log for one of the update installs. I made an image of my original MePo1.6/PVHD6.5 install and restored to that prior to each of my upgrade attempts for MePo1.9/PVHD6.9, so you will not see the other attempts.

Any help would be appreciated.

BioProf

April 26, 2013
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Does anyone have any ideas regarding my issue with upgrading to PVHD 6.9 indicated above? I never was able to get the basic home editor changes to stick, so I had to stay with the older version.
    Thanks.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Does anyone have any ideas regarding my issue with upgrading to PVHD 6.9 indicated above? I never was able to get the basic home editor changes to stick, so I had to stay with the older version.
    Thanks.
    No idea, but another user had this before - and finally it was solved ;)
    Maybe you can search this thread for user liteglow ;)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Psssst!!! Just received some photos from northpole done through the keyhole of the secret skin office of Santa showing the new Xmas skin 2014!
    As far as the rumours say the skin will support skin editors and the themes Standard, Brave New World, Horizon and Horizon Up! as well as all supported plugins from PVHD 6.9!!!And there will be new GFX etc.!
    Attached are the photos :D

12-43-43.jpg 12-44-33.jpg 12-45-38.jpg 12-45-58.jpg 12-49-16.jpg 12-49-32.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom