Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    MP 1.14 Pre Release is out, and so is PureVisionHD 1080 v. 7.7 ::: HERE :::
    Most important changes from last version:
    • Added full support for SkyGo DE
    • Added full support for Streamradio
    • Prepared for new Plugin MySports
    • Prepared for upcoming rework of MyVideos (views now available in BasicHome Editor)
    Have fun :D

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Upgraded to 7.7. Unable to display videos in my normal view. Default skins work fine. Downgraded to 7.6 - back to normal.

Reinstalled 7.7.Reset video views, manually selected "View by: Shares" - works fine, but only until I restart MP. If I restart MP, the view always defaults to "View by: Title". How can I default to "View by: Shares"?

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Reinstalled 7.7.Reset video views, manually selected "View by: Shares" - works fine, but only until I restart MP. If I restart MP, the view always defaults to "View by: Title". How can I default to "View by: Shares"?
    In the release news above your post you see
    Prepared for upcoming rework of MyVideos (views now available in BasicHome Editor)
    Due to this there were some changes in BasicHome Editor necessary. You can test the new function already with the attached DLL.
    Make a copy of the original DLL first, then copy this DLL into your plugins/windows folder, restart MP, go to BasicHome Editor and look for the entry Videos | Shares.
    Now you have the shares view in your Basic Home ;)
    This way you may set up your BasicHome with entries like Videos | Title, Videos | Genres, Videos | Actors etc. ;)
    There also exists a thread in Area 51 for this rework - but attention: don´t download the BasicHomeEditor defines from there!

Attachments

• GUIVideos.zip
      80.3 KB

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Tried your GUIVideos.dll - same thing.
    Again, the problem is that MP does not save "View by: Shares" setting.
    If you set "View by: Shares" and restart MediaPortal, it will not keep "View by: Shares" .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom