Try with view Latest Added (or so) ;)

Gesendet von meinem CMR-W09 mit Tapatalk

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I was hoping we can show at least the file name AND date modified AND size AND duration - all at the same time, like in the attached demo image below. We could still sort by any of these or other parameters from the "sort by" menu.

combo.jpg

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, tried to add more than one item to the text3 property, the result was that nothing was shown :cry:
    So this is not possible without changing the MP code ;)

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thank you for trying. If you agree that having more than 3 text properties could be useful, could you suggest that feature request to the MP code developers? I am not sure how to do it properly.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you agree that having more than 3 text properties
    Honestly spoken I don´t agree ;)
    Looking at your mod for me it seems a bit cluttered ;)
    In PVHD you have all the necessary information one click away using "right" on a movie ;)
    And in shares view you have a button to always display all infos (on the left side) ;)
    So I think that should be enough to show all necessary information ;)

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I don't see any info in shares view except just a thumbnail. Could you please attach a screenshot to illustrate how "all the infos" should look like? If you can show the file name and only two properties, it still looks like a lot of empty space is wasted on the left side which could be used to show more characters of the file name in order to avoid extra scrolling for longer file names.

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    it still looks like a lot of empty space is wasted on the left side which could be used to show more characters of the file name in order to avoid extra scrolling for longer file names.
    PVHD is a fanart-oriented skin - so I want to show most of the fanart without wide lists ;)
    As I can see you don´t use fanart and you even use another background as foreseen from the skin ;)
    So: On every list entry you can go right, and all relevant info is shown in a big pane:

11-18-19.jpg 11-18-29.jpg

In shares view, you activate the show all information with the button "Infos always visible":

11-18-40.jpg 11-18-46.jpg 11-18-50.jpg

Hope this helps a bit? ;)

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    This only works when the video is in the video database. But for many other videos, for example, user home videos, that area only shows a video thumbnail and nothing else. Is it possible when the video is not in the database to show in that area the file relevant information like the file name, date modified, date created, size, watched status?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom