catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: PureVisionHD (16:9)

^ I´d suggest you delete the PureVisionHD folder completely and reinstall PVHD 3.6 again. There seems to be an error in the installer not deleting all the old files. Have to check that out. The MovingPictures icons should be below the info text (as can be seen from the screenshots on DL page).

MEGA180

Portal Pro
    January 8, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello,
    I just noticed that the custom images for categories in moving picture are not displayed. I have tried with Blue skin it's OK.

scorpie

Portal Pro
    November 5, 2009
    Nürnberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    jup, it is fixed now, the text is scrolling and not overlapping anymore.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate that.

scorpie :D

Attachments

• wetter neu.jpg
      wetter neu.jpg
      44.1 KB

VashStampede

Portal Member
    August 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Might have found a bug in the latest version. I tried out this skin but did not really like it. When I switched back to my old skin (B&W1080) I suddenly had the weather and twitter added to the skin. I think the uninstall of your skin is not done properly.

A second thing I noticed (may or may not be a bug) is that after I installed this skin the MP window is always stealing focus. For example, when MP is running and I want to browse a bit, I cannot scroll on pages anymore because the focus goes back to MP. I noticed this behaviour after I installed (and uninstalled) this skin.

schnaydar

Portal Pro
    November 19, 2008
    I wanted to try HD Blue

it was installed without any errors an could be chosen in MP Config. But when starting MP from desktop i could not acces MP. I could see MP in the tray of Vista but could not access it, so i had to quit by task manager.

thx

schnaydar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom