PureVisionHD 1080 (2 Viewers)

Hillbillie

Portal Member
June 19, 2009
Arkansas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Re: AW: PureVisionHD (16:9)

This occurs only on some cities, because sometimes weather.com returns the today weather data as forecast data. But this has been already fixed ;)

When has that been fixed. I have the latest versions of everything. zipcode 72450

I would like to fix mine. Its a pain to be one day off.
Sorry, it's not yet released. Stay tuned :D

Is this fixed yet. My city, still isnt right. 72450:D

lebovitz

Portal Member
January 28, 2008
Home Country
Hi Catavolt

Trying PVHD 3.9 with 1.1 RC6 and it crashes
Blue3 Wide works OK

Logs files attached

I'm running on Win XP SP3

Thanks a lot

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: PureVisionHD (16:9)

There seems to be a font not registered properly. Please go to your font directory and install "titlecaps.ttf" (should be there, but not installed) - just doubleclick on it. Hope it helps ;)

adelphia

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2010
    Hayling Island, Hampshire, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is there a BasicHome editor for this skin? I have a lot of things I would like on the BasicHome page (like MP-TVSeries & MovingPictures) which I currently have to use going to Plugins.

Also, do you plan to make horizontal menus for the advanced menus (i.e. the plugins menu)?

One other small thing, and I think it may be a bug on a 1920x1080 setting, but the info icons for a movie are misplaced and run into the info window. Hope that makes sense; I'll attach a screenshot if needs be.

Keep up the good work!

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi adelphia, MP-TVSeries and MovingPictures are in the Videos menu, Plugins menu can´t be done in horizontal, because it is mainly hardcoded. The rest of the menus are horizontal, if you choose to change to horizontal menus ;)
    The misplacement of icons is very often a wrong setting (gfx resolution) between gfx card and TV. Here it works as expected.

lebovitz

Portal Member
    January 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Hi Catavolt,

The file appears in the Fonts directory - double clicking on it showed an empty file (no fonts displayed). Tried to uninstall it and re-install it with the same results.
    Other files look OK.
    Any idea why the font file appears empty? it has a size of 99KB

OK
    I've found the problem - I had a corrupted Font cache file.
    Once I deleted it, everything was OK.

Thanks

tamvegas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    Home Country
    Catavolt - Many thanks for the new version. And surprisingly, I like the filmstrip views! (didn't think I would:D)
    The new backgrounds work well for me also, they really make a big difference especially when viewing the TV Guide etc.
    I like the changes in font colors that I've encountered as well. Nicely contrasting colors work for me.

And lastly, I was surprised that with the 3.9 skin the new Showtimes beta works correctly now on two of my three installs. Haven't had a chance to play much with the third install yet. It had several issues with the beta version.

Thanks again for the continueing support and evolution on my favorite skin. Is it time for XMas yet?:D

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Just small bug in ver 3.9, file-DialogVideoInfo.xml:

Code:
    <control>
          <description>Cast value</description>
          <type>textboxscrollup</type>
         [COLOR="Red"] <id>22</id>[/COLOR]  --> something is wrong with id22 with huge error log 
                          (GUITextScrollUpControl' cannot be converted to type
                           'MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUITextControl)
                           and follows with some other MP thread processes exceptions
          <posX>365</posX>
          <posY>360</posY>
          <width>650</width>
          <height>68</height>
          <label>#cast</label>
          <font>font12</font>
          <seperator>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</seperator>
          <textcolor>ivory</textcolor>
        </control>

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi deda, :D for your evaluation. I knew that MP would bring those error messages mentioned above into the log, but I thought to give the Video Info the same look and feel as the other info windows. And if you just change the log level from debug to information there will be only three lines oft text ;).
    So I reworked this dialog xml to work without errors, but is is not that elegant as I made it up before. Now you again have the togglebuttons to switch to plot view or actors view.
    So all who don´t like the error messages in their logs may use the revised version, all others may stay with the delivered version - it´s up to you ;)

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
      Image1.jpg
      200.8 KB
    • Image2.jpg
      Image2.jpg
      197 KB
    • DialogVideoInfo.xml
      9.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom