PVR Scheduler 1.1.9 for MP 0.1.2.0 (1 Viewer)

STSC

Portal Pro
December 4, 2004
Germany
Ok, when this works on your computer then disable "Disable TV before Standby", then the PVR Scheduler will put your computer into Standby Mode like you do with your remote.
Just to be sure the Powerscheduler is disabled?

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    hey, this may help my problem too.

My TV card does not wake up when the PC does but I guess it's because mine uses the 5v SB rail to stay awake when the PC is off (to enable the remote to turn it on from a hard off). I guess I should turn off "Disable TV card" too. I can't wait to get home and try it.

Also, what is the latest with the home screen bit? In an earlier post it was said that even though the box is labelled "Turn off PC only when idle in home screen" (or something like that) that the tick actually worked in the oposite direction. Is this true?
    Once I can get Power Scheduler working with MP then all my dreams are fulfilled ;-)

Great programs, guys. Keep up the good work...

A

Anonymous

Marcusb said:
    Once I can get Power Scheduler working with MP then all my dreams are fulfilled ;-) quote]

just to clarify this:
    the PVRScheduler is NOT the same as the PowerScheduler!!!!

doit

AllenConquest

Portal Pro
    January 9, 2005
    London, UK
    I've installed 1.1.6 and was hoping that reoccurring schedules would work. But when I go to the PVRSchedule TVGuide and try to setup a record to occur at the same time every week, nothing is entered into the list of scheduled programs, so I guess it's still not working.

Is it meant to import any currently setup scheduled records in MP when installed. I had 2 reoccurring recordings scheduled in MP, but neither of these were brought into PVRScehduler.

What is the point of having another EPG. Is that not just duplicating functionality since it doesn't seem to do anymore than the one in MyTV.

Allen

STSC

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2004
    Germany
    Is it meant to import any currently setup scheduled records in MP when installed. I had 2 reoccurring recordings scheduled in MP, but neither of these were brought into PVRScehduler.

Yes it is. Let me check this again!

You need the second EPG when you want to use other recording programs.

STSC

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2004
    Germany
    AllenConquest

It works here on my computer. Can you please take a look into your pvrscheduler.log?
    I guess that you installed with full MP support and you don't use the latest CVS?

A

Anonymous

STSC said:
    @AllenConquest

It works here on my computer. Can you please take a look into your pvrscheduler.log?
    I guess that you installed with full MP support and you don't use the latest CVS?

MP.0.1.1.1 plus What CVS do we need as minimum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom