[solved] Q: thumbnail creation for Pictures plugin (1 Viewer)

volumia

Portal Pro
November 23, 2011
whereever my feet take me...
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I don't mind AJS. Any help is much appreciated ;-)

Tell me what to check and I will drop you the logs and stuff.

So far:

On my D drive I have added a folder for the pictures plugin called 2012. In there are 2 subfolders for movies and photo’s. The path is: D:\2012.
In none of the folders is currently a folder.jpg present, so we know we start from scratch.

The MePo 1.25 settings:
thumbnails

pictures

picture folder

picture extensions.jpg

If anything needs changing, or you need more info, please let me know.

volumia

Portal Pro
November 23, 2011
whereever my feet take me...
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Close MP, delete all thumbs in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Pictures folder (subfolder like 00,01 ... 99) Done.
Run MP, goto MyPictures plugin and go to one folder with Video like: D:\2012\Film\2012-01-15 (verjaardagspartijtje Dion) Done.
Wait 5 minutes, return to upper folder and look for folder thumbs (folder.jpg), present or not? Yes, it did.

Then go to D:\2012\Film\2012-01-15 (verjaardagspartijtje Dion) again, look for thumbs for video, present or not? Yes, present.

Then again go to upper folder and look older thumbs (folder.jpg), present or not? Yes, present.
Close MP and look to C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Pictures folder (subfolder like 00,01 ... 99) thumbs for video present? Or not? Yes, present. But in both the ..\Thumbs\Pictures folder and in the ..\Thumbs\Videos folder.
Look for D:\2012\Film\2012-01-15 (verjaardagspartijtje Dion)\ folder.jpg present or not? Yes, present.

To be sure, log files attached.

Attachments

• MediaPortal.log
    586.1 KB
  • MediaPortal-Error.log
    453 bytes

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country