Question about picture or text insert in video stream (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from which manufacturer is the installer of MPTagThat is? I would like to install the program, if possible in silent or unintended mode. Unfortunately, the usual silent parameters do not work. (tested /s /q...
Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
Replies
Views
Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need that for netflix's skip 15sec. etc) after that it's time for testing
Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need...
Hi, Not sure whether this is really "off topic" or not as this is really about the abilities of MP, but couldn't think where else...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
I found this post by accident. I think your issue has nothing to do with HTPC projects and Hardware, so is in the wrong thread. Also you do not mention, if it's related to MP1 or MP2, so nobody can really help. Please move your post to a related problem thread and provide more information.
I found this post by accident. I think your issue has nothing to do with HTPC projects and Hardware, so is in the wrong thread...
I have had no issues with this, but today when trying to watch a tv stream on either of my two clients I get the error ‘There is no...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom