Radio Guide XML missing (1 Viewer)

Promark

Portal Pro
May 18, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi

As above when going to Radio Guide is saying StreamedMPmyradioguide.xml is missing and sure enough it is missing

:oops:

Attachments

• Radio Guide.JPG
    Radio Guide.JPG
    38.6 KB

Promark

Portal Pro
May 18, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Ok, should this xml be there? or is it just me that has it missing?

As it is missing guessing it is not supported by streamedmp?

Can anyone enlighten me please?

:D
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When the movie is changed from the first item in the list, the value populates. I have a working solution to this issue and it requires an update to the Cornerstone.MP.Extensions project class...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
Replies
Views
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Cannot get FH Holiday to work DE
Added a check that if the time zone does not have a DST, then do not try to define it. Thanks, I'll update the release then.
Added a check that if the time zone does not have a DST, then do not try to define it. Thanks, I'll update the release then.
MP 1.32 x86 FH 4.0.3.338 Holidays 1.0.0.17 I added a birthday and changed the FanartHandler.xml to HolidayShowAllDay yes so I can...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom