RadioTime plugin 0.7.0.2 for MP 1.4 or lower (19-05-2013) (1 Viewer)

TreKronor

Portal Pro
September 19, 2008
Sorry for that dumb question, but where do I have to put the skin files?!

In erlier versions, there was a folder named skin...

But now, I use MP 1.3 with Titan Skin, there's no such folder?!

I installed this Radiotime plugin, it's set active, but I can't see anything and can't use it...

So I wanted to install the "Radio Time Titan skinfiles V2", but where?! ;)

Thanks for your efforts!

TreKronor

Portal Pro
September 19, 2008
Thanks, I thought it was in program files (X86)...

But unfortunately I had no success...

I put these skin files in the skin folder, restarted, but nothing happend... The plugin is set active in home screen, but there's nothing... :(

Makaveli

Portal Pro
January 11, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Is it possible to add RadioTime to one of the tiles on the basichome screen in Titan? I tried it myself and could get it to appear, but unfortunately it didn't start when clicked upon. Does anybody know how this can be fixed? Hoppefully this gets included in Titan Extended as well.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is it possible to add RadioTime to one of the tiles on the basichome screen in Titan? I tried it myself and could get it to appear, but unfortunately it didn't start when clicked upon. Does anybody know how this can be fixed? Hoppefully this gets included in Titan Extended as well.

What did start instead? You have to change the hyperlink to the RadioTime ID which is 25650.

Makaveli

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It didn't start anything. But I will give it a try with that ID you gave me. For future reference: where can you find these ID's?

Makaveli

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I updated the skin files I created with the ID of RadioTime and it worked. Now I want to share the changes I made here. I attached the files needed for adding it. I had to remove another plugin, to make room for it (Trakt). But it can be added at other locations as well.

Attachments

• RadioTime_Titan.zip
      47.2 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I updated the skin to support RadioTime on BasicHome. If the standard Radio plugin off and RadioTime enabled it will use it.

Attachments

• RadioTime_Titan.zip
      246 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom