[confirm] Random glitches in LiveTV ("Unexpected LiveTV PAT change" log) (1 Viewer)

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Spain_Telecinco_850MHz_typeT_EntireTS_FTA_AboutPMTChangeVersion.ts

It's useless... I'll try it again tomorrow morning.

File deleted.

Simone

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thanks! :)

kkozma

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm not sure if I have this same glitch too. Can you describe what happens when it occurs? I upgraded my 1.1 Beta to 1.1 RC2 this weekend and I noticed something odd immediately. Occaisonally the video slows down for a second or two and then goes back to normal. I'm not at home right now so I can't look through my logs, but is this something similar to the glitch you guys are experiencing?

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    It's not exactly a slow down... and also it deppens on how do you have configured your tsreader regarding discontinuities in tvclient plugin (mediaportal config). You should see your tsreader.log while you are watching TV, and see what happens when you see this problem.

bye!

PD: Give a try to tswriter attached some posts above by morpheus_xx... It's stable so far, and it solves this issue.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Random glitches in LiveTV ("Unexpected LiveTV PAT change" log)

Please find attached new builds for TsReader+TsWriter.

I cleaned up the code and refactored some common classes. Thats why both components require some testing ;)

Please post any issues with this special files you may find here! Also post positive results here ;)

My plan is to integrate the fix and changes into RC3, but it has to be tested before :D

Attachments

• TsWriter_TsReader_PMT_Callback_Fix.zip
      30.7 KB

cfforce

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    morpheus, Tsreader on client; and Tswriter @ server i presume? (multiseat)

EDIT: copied tswriter to server, and tsreader to client; so far no problems (note: was working before, checking this patch on a working system)

peque

• Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I installed this tswriter&tsreader compilation yesterday night... no problems so far, but I didn't have problems with prior "tswriter only" patch. It would be good that cfforce report back if his problems are gone with this last compilatión...

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    After a last night full TV session on HD and SD channels I can confirm there seems to be no side effects/problems with this patch.

I did not have the PAT problem anyway...

flodav

Portal Member
    November 3, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Re: AW: Random glitches in LiveTV ("Unexpected LiveTV PAT change" log)

Please find attached new builds for TsReader+TsWriter.

I cleaned up the code and refactored some common classes. Thats why both components require some testing ;)

Please post any issues with this special files you may find here! Also post positive results here ;)

My plan is to integrate the fix and changes into RC3, but it has to be tested before :D

Is it built against RC2 release ?

If yes, I will test it and report because I have many glitches (macroblocks, tvserver asked to NOT skipped discontinuities packets) on H.264 HD channels which I cannot explain by a bad signal. (My HD STB has no problem using the same antenna cable)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom