Random Visualizations (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I apologize if someone already said this, but it would be great if there was a way to have the visualizations change everytime the song changes. And also to be able to do it randomly?

A

Anonymous

the software Microsoft Plus! Digital Media edition has a version of Windows Media Player called Party Mode that has this feature.....if that helps getting it to to work on Media Portal

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watched indicator DE
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data base editor (SQLite Editor), but it will be not easy and I can’t provide a manual, because I didn’t try yet.
Hi, That is unfortunately not possible. I fear you have to mark them as watched manually. Maybe there is also a change with an data...
Hi I am new to Media Portal and it looks great. Just a question.. I want to use it to watch a lot of tv series and movies that I...
Replies
Views
I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO GPIO driver. Installing that appears to have solved the remote problem. Who knew? Thanks to all who contributed to my solution.
I think I've solved the remote button issue, there was an unknown driver in Device Manager which I discovered was the Serial IO...
I just upgraded my HTPC to a 12th gen Core i5 CPU and Windows 11 running MP 1.30 (Ukraine). It works well except for two minor...
Replies
Views
I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might take time until the effect is visible.
I think the logos are managed by server and chached in certain Intervalls. The original logos are not used directly, so it might...
Using MP2.4.1 and "Flat-local" Channel logo style. I cleared my cache (using Glary Utilities temp files cleaner) because I changed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom