Rar support? (1 Viewer)

V

vsimon

I wonder if there is already a plugin capable of extracting an rar archive while youre browsing thorugh directories? Or maybe have this built-in to MP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for future developments.
OK, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for future developments.
I'm using MP 2.4 and wonder if the TV Server is capable of recognising that the programme currently being recorded is overrunning...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 recording video DE
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
Replies
Views
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected to the TV and use MP2 on that instead of via Kodi. Something for the future perhaps.
Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'll have to do a bit of work then! Of course the other option is to have a mini PC connected...
I'm running MP2 on my PC and Kodi 19 with the MP client on my Amazon Fire TV box, and this works fine for playing anything from the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
Cheers, just came from there. :)
Cheers, just came from there. :)
I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom