Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Now they're just playing with us :p

check the roadmap, lots of fixes are being solved last days, why would you want a rc4 full of know/fixable issues.

im sure it will be worth the waiting...

EViS

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Oh it will be. I don't think anyone is saying any different Gixxer. We're just having some banter and trying to figure out Team-MEPO's next moves :p.

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    And now it's time to start waiting and nagging the devs about 1.0, and when that's released it's 1.0.1 :p

Nah, great job developers!

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ah... spoke too soon.. more issues have been added to the TV Server - no longer at 100% :(

You are right.
    IMHO it wouldn't be that bad to get another SVN snapshot before RC4. So many things have been fixed since last SVN that there is a good chance that on of those fixes broke something working.

grubi.

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    It seems they did sone shuffelig, because some of the stuff that was supposed to be in RC4 was moved to 1.0 aswell. I guess they wanted to release it one of these days, but ran into some problems on other fronts.

demomanTNA

Portal Member
    August 8, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have to agree on at this point getting at least one more SVN snapshot before going to RC4. I got a feeling it will be another week or two before RC4 is finally ready so it wouldn't hurt to see how things are at the moment (plus to see how well things are working, find/fix more bugs, etc).

Technicolour

Portal Pro
    May 20, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm just eager to get my hands on it. :) I guess I don't mind the extra wait if its to sort out a couple of critical bugs

Users who are viewing this thread