RC3 and HD Homerun not playing together (1 Viewer)

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Try SVN 20829 or later

If still no go, please post another log.

DMAN

mizzourob

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 16, 2008
    Lawrence, KS
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The scan works now! The only problem I'm having is that I can't preview any channels when I'm setting up the TV server to rename each channel and assign guide numbers. Though the issue with that might be related to a .net com error I keep getting when I enter the mediaportal setup (not TV server setup).

mizzourob

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 16, 2008
    Lawrence, KS
    Home Country
    Maybe I spoke too soon...

my previous test was with my vista ultimate laptop and it worked ok so then I installed RC4 on my actual HTPC which runs XP SP3 and RC4 was no different than RC3 with the HDHomerun not being able to tune properly, so I reverted back to the Sept. 14 TV-Server SVN like before. I also tried copying the TV-Server folder from my laptop to the HTPC with no luck either.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    I'm getting some screwy things too.

- I'm getting hangs when changing channels... not consistently, but annoying. I've had to reset the computer three times since Monday.

- A scheduled recording did not stop when the program was over, and a following program (on another channel) did not record (zero length). I had to manually stop the first recording when I noticed it running over after the second program went off.

Again, I haven't narrowed down the conditions yet. so no logs. Mostly, things are working for me.

As some people are having issues with multiple installed tunners, I thought I'd mention that my Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-150 Doesn't seem to be interfering in any way.

Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom