Ready for Testing - PowerScheduler++ integrated in MediaPortal 1.4 (1 Viewer)

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hmm maybe everything is ok then...because when i tried different settings before, i think it did an epg-grabb and showed the right date before.

But it havent done a sheduled reboote, isn't there a way to 'reset' ps++ so i can test the shedule settings again? :)
Every boot counts, also if you just started your PC. There is no way to reset the time of last boot information since it is taken from Windows.

Michael

PureEviL

June 19, 2012
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Sorry for late reply and forget my earlier posts, it was just me a little confused. Everything works just perfect! :)

Only one thing that does not seem to work properly for me and its the sheduled reboot. It wakes up the computer but then nothing happens..
And then sometimes later in the day when i manualy wake up the computer, it does a non sheduled reboot by it self? Some settings ralated you think?

Anyways this now is one of my favorite plugins, just what I've been looking for and the main purpose for me is that it can put my comp to sleep and yet wake it up for my sheduled recordings! Before i had to have the comp on 24/7 :)

So many thanks for this integrated ps++ and the stand a lone ps++, works great booth of them!

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Only one thing that does not seem to work properly for me and its the sheduled reboot. It wakes up the computer but then nothing happens..
And then sometimes later in the day when i manualy wake up the computer, it does a non sheduled reboot by it self? Some settings ralated you think?
Can you send logs please, when you experience the problem again?

Michael

kleira

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2008
    Hückelhoven
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

I´am testing Version 1.3.0 RC with Windows 7. And for me it ist the best and stabelst version I´ve ever had. Also the installtion with the Lavfilters (included in 1.3.0 RC) was very easy. I had only some problems with the Powerscheduler, because in the standard was only the normal Powerscheduler installed and I had to "upgrade" to PS++ version (like the discription "Alternative installation (not recommended for unexperienced users)" in the first Thread.
    So I think I will install the 1.3.0 as my standard.

Thanks for the great work
    Ralf

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    New version available based on MP 1.3 final and PS++ 1.3.0.0. See first and second post for details.

Michael

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Would be nice to have this in! Definitely an improvement! :)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @michael_t
    If PS++ is included in an upcoming major release, how are upgrades from previous versions handled in MP and TvServer?
    Does PS++ take/import the existing configuration from the old PS?

Or is there a chance that after an upgrade, the user ends up with a "broken" installation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom