RED DOT recording state doesn't appear in video fullscreen playing (1 Viewer)

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    Yep, this one is good, i bought this for my parents and my parents in law. ( very small compared to the previous 2 meters antenna )
    but need to put 4G filter on it ( but maybe no need, from your location )

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Country flag
    Packaging say "5G compliant".
    Also, pre-amp stop 4G.
    It's a long antenna ,1.50 to 2 meters.
    It is needed because :
    • 4G antenna is 50 meters distance from here !!
    • Since 4G update, TNT transmitter level in Pyrenees mountain has been lowered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Playback of recorded digital tv recordings stutter after playing for 5 mins or so. Stuttering lasts about 1 minute. Replaying the same section shows no stuttering so the problem does not appear to be with the recording, rather with the playback. No background programs running. Windows 7 OS...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Playback of recorded digital tv recordings stutter after playing for 5 mins or so...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Playback of recorded digital tv recordings stutter after playing for 5 mins or so...
    Replies
    Views
    THX - found it (actually a key I never use :)) - small issues when enteing the username you can't select "OK" via keyboard only. same goes for the password. The select graphic overlaps (the OK Button and Abbrechen - when you move teh mouse over them you will see)
    THX - found it (actually a key I never use :)) - small issues when enteing the username you can't select "OK" via keyboard only...
    MediaPortal 2.1 Pre Release! After a long time of waiting we proudly present the latest version of MediaPortal 2. See the release...
    Replies
    Views
    You probably don't need to do that unless you're using the CI slot.
    You probably don't need to do that unless you're using the CI slot.
    Hello folks. I've been a long time user of Mediaportal 1.x. It has been a struggle getting my TBS 5881 card to work reliably...
    Replies
    Views
    Awesome U rock MM !!! Yep those patch files did the job What a fantastic result. !!! I am here telling my kids someone from the other side of the world has helped sort my problem out in about 10 minutes Thank you SO MUCH !!! That's really wonderful support :-)
    Awesome U rock MM !!! Yep those patch files did the job What a fantastic result. !!! I am here telling my kids someone from the...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.12.0 Description After installing MP 1.12.0 - Turn on Panasonic TV and Onkyo Receiver (TX SR606) - so...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi @el Filou Ok I understand, that not easy :( So for now ReClock is the best :)
    Hi @el Filou Ok I understand, that not easy :( So for now ReClock is the best :)
    Description of Change This branch will permit to have madVR renderer to MP1, thanks to Tourettes for this and Madshi. This branch...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom