Release of StreamedMP Patch r1679 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
There is a bit of a display glitch under the info service options in the menu editor. If you select full details for either TV series or moving pictures then uncheck the enable box it will allow you to gain access to the summery options from the drop down menu. This can be a bit confusing as it seems that you can change how the full details will display in MP.

View attachment 66718
View attachment 66719

Hi MatthiasB,

I there was me thinking I had caught all possible permutations with that, would seem not :(

Thanks for the report I will check and fix this for the next patch.

:D

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    MatthiasB

+1 I also noticed this minor error when I was playing around in the menu editor.

trevor

BUG: Basic Home Editor - Infoservice - Moving Pictures, Full details doesn't show rating

Full Details -> When I view this in basic home screen it doesn't display the rating it just has "Rated :" and then nothing

Poster Summary -> Works as expected, i can see the stars below the poster

SUGGESTION: Now Playing music overlay in basic home screen

Inside the Now Playing overlay the album thumb currently alternates between album thumb and artist thumb. I think that if the user selects to have now playing music fanart artist image within the now playing music overlay, the album thumb should just be an album thumb, it shouldn't alternative between album and artist. The reason being that if it alternates you get to artist images next to each other. If you don't understand what i mean I'll post a screenshot.

Gup

Portal Pro
    May 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

Not 100% sure on this either but we do now link directly to a couple of MovingPictures .dll files - this could be a mismatch and could well be killing the config plugin and that that would explain most of this.

Can you supply the StreamedMPConfig.log please.

Also what version of MovingPictures are you using?

Thanks

I have attached the 1553 mpconfiglog and the movingpictures dll. It's from the moving pictures build 1015.

It's the patched version from thread Generic subtitles retriever library

Attachments

• StreamedMPConfig1553.zip
      499 KB

Gup

Portal Pro
    May 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I updated to latest version of moving pictures (build1128) and patched the subtitles part for it.

Everything works now!

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Hi,

I updated to latest version of moving pictures (build1128) and patched the subtitles part for it.

Everything works now!

Thats good to here I did think the version you were using was the problem. The subcentral plugin will be out soon and we have support already built in to the skin for it.

Thanks

MatthiasB

Portal Member
    April 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    @Trevor

BUG: Basic Home Editor - Infoservice - Moving Pictures, Full details doesn't show rating

Full Details -> When I view this in basic home screen it doesn't display the rating it just has "Rated :" and then nothing
    I have no problem with the rating with full details. Are you sure that it's not moving pictures that doesn't have the rating? For a while moving pictures wasn't getting the rating for movies I was importing. I'm not sure if it was a glitch but it seems to be working fine now.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    @MatthiasB

+1 I also noticed this minor error when I was playing around in the menu editor.

@Trevor

This can happen and as MatthiasB said it is likley that movingpictures has not got this, check movingpictures to see if it is there. The rating on this screen is the certification.

Poster Summary -> Works as expected, i can see the stars below the poster

SUGGESTION: Now Playing music overlay in basic home screen

Inside the Now Playing overlay the album thumb currently alternates between album thumb and artist thumb. I think that if the user selects to have now playing music fanart artist image within the now playing music overlay, the album thumb should just be an album thumb, it shouldn't alternative between album and artist. The reason being that if it alternates you get to artist images next to each other. If you don't understand what i mean I'll post a screenshot.

Good point, will add an option (or extend the current option) in the confog plugin.

thx

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom