Reporting a Bug \ Requesting an Enhancement (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalinium1

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 10, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi,
    There's a new great version of onlinevideos,
    Can it be skinned please?
    Thanks for a great skin :)

yevgenb

Portal Member
    January 3, 2007
    Video overlay

Hi Matt,
    Thanks for the wonderful skin!
    Yesterday I have found that once you go back from fullscreen video to the file list there is no way to get back to it - the video overlay window available only on the home screen and can get activated. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Thanks,
    Eugene

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Hi Matt,
    Thanks for the wonderful skin!
    Yesterday I have found that once you go back from fullscreen video to the file list there is no way to get back to it - the video overlay window available only on the home screen and can get activated. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Thanks,
    Eugene

We made the decision not to make the overlay selectable in all but Basichome as it is just to confusing. Most remotes have shortcut to go to full screen anyway. What kind of remote are you using?

yevgenb

Portal Member
    January 3, 2007
    We made the decision not to make the overlay selectable in all but Basichome as it is just to confusing. Most remotes have shortcut to go to full screen anyway. What kind of remote are you using?

I have a MCE remote with re-mapped button for "toggle GUI" command. It works in Blue2 perfectly.

Yabba

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I only have Blue3 and StreamedMP installed and under Blue3 TV-Series is not working. Anyway I got really fed up so I backed up the whole ApplicationData\TeamMediaPortal folder, reinstalled MP and StreamedMP and then retrieved back that folder... and now it works. Don't ask me why, but for the time being it does :)

News flash : it's happening again. I even reinstalled MediaPortal, StreamedMP and still the issue is there. I even cleared the whole database and rebuild and still there. I also noticed it happens the same with MyTrailers and Moving Pictures... if I choose one trailer or movie to be played I can only see a flash and then back again to selection screen. No overlay and stop button makes no effect. I can go wherever, even to BasicHome, I hear the sound but no video at all, no preview window. If I press the red teletext button to force full screen, I see a flash of the video behind but back to selection screen (if in TVSeries I see a new background randomly selected, exactly as would happen if I'd stop the video). I have the "Blank screen when idle" option ticked, and it works : the video is being played in the background, I can hear it but I see a background screen that gets affected by the screen saver. Anyway MyVideos works perfectly :eek:

I haven't been able to test it on another skin as I only have the default ones and StreamedMP and on Blue3 TVSeries doesn't seem to work (as I never used that thing I can't be sure if it's normal), but I'll try to install AEON later and see what happens. In the meantime... any ideas?

Edit : It seems not skin related, I've tried with Aeon and same shit happens. I've completely reinstalled MP, so this has to be an issue with OS. I have a suspect that video is being rendered on a secondary screen... even altought it's not enabled. Thanks anyway.

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    last svn mylyrics seem do not work yet.

41448723tm8.th.png

murks_muell

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2008
    Shutdown Menu Appearing twice

I have following strange behaviour and am not sure if it's a bug:

In home screen going right
    -> shutdown menu appears (in english)
    selecting shutdown
    -> german shutdown menu appears to the left allowing similar options

IMHO it would be better to integrate the second options in the first menu.

Attachments

• ShutdownProblem.jpg
      ShutdownProblem.jpg
      55.8 KB

red5goahead

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 24, 2007
    Italy, North West
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I reinstall MP for final 1.0 and StreamedMP 219.

Now i got this overlapped informations in tvseries.

Informations is a good stuff but are bad overlappped I think.

suggest?

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom