Reporting a Bug \ Requesting an Enhancement (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
filmstrip or textlist or wide banners?

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Thanks, it has been fixed.

I'm not sure if I miss something, but the new xml looks like this:

attachment.php

When I enter the series and go back to the list it looks like this:

attachment.php

Attachments

• bug.jpg
      bug.jpg
      158.2 KB
    • correct.jpg
      correct.jpg
      170.6 KB

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Wait so you are using posters and not wide banners? I'm using posters and have never had the problem with no info, should only have happend with widebanners.
    this problem is actually a bug in tvseries but we are using a workaround but if it is confusing widebanners and posters I guess I'll have to make a bugreport for tvseries. :p

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Wait so you are using posters and not wide banners? I'm using posters and have never had the problem with no info, should only have happend with widebanners.
    this problem is actually a bug in tvseries but we are using a workaround but if it is confusing widebanners and posters I guess I'll have to make a bugreport for tvseries. :p

Yes, I'm using posters. Sometimes a picture says more than a thousand words.:)

Which version of tvseries are you using? Mine is 2.0.3260 (SVN).

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Yes, I'm using posters. Sometimes a picture says more than a thousand words.:)

Which version of tvseries are you using? Mine is 2.0.3260 (SVN).
    I am using the same one but I can't reproduce your problem. Must be something fishy with your tvseries setup.

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I am using the same one but I can't reproduce your problem. Must be something fishy with your tvseries setup.

OK, I will go through the setup again and see what I have missed.

Thanks for your fast support!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just made some tests and took the Control.IsVisible values from mattsk88 for spucks tvseries and now it works the way it should.

Are there any drawbacks despite the fact that updating svn could make problems?

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I see, so you just removed "+Control.IsVisible(1242)"? That would work for you since you only use poster listview. (= double info on top of each other if using widebanner listview)
    It has most likely something to do with tvseries dummys, 1237 still doesn't work when entering the plugin.

Slurm

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2006
    Graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I see, so you just removed "+Control.IsVisible(1242)"? That would work for you since you only use poster listview. (= double info on top of each other if using widebanner listview)
    It has most likely something to do with tvseries dummys, 1237 still doesn't work when entering the plugin.

So this is a bug of tvseries?

What I don't understand is that it doesn't work for me with your original xml. I've double checked all settings for tvseries and they are exactly the same as in your guide. Where could be the difference in our setups?:confused:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom