Reporting a Bug \ Requesting an Enhancement (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkam

Portal Member
March 20, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
First i want to say thx alot for this skin , like alot :)

I have a regeust/question, in this screen http://jossan.visse.nu/~spuck/streamedmp/mattsk88/movingpics_filmstrip.jpg (down right corner) is it possibly to remove the info screen , i only want to have the covers and fanart in the first view for moving picture, and get the info when i enter the movie i click on.

Any one that can perhaps point me in the rightdirection on what i need to disable if its possibly to remove it without to mutch work?

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
First i want to say thx alot for this skin , like alot :)

I have a regeust/question, in this screen http://jossan.visse.nu/~spuck/streamedmp/mattsk88/movingpics_filmstrip.jpg (down right corner) is it possibly to remove the info screen , i only want to have the covers and fanart in the first view for moving picture, and get the info when i enter the movie i click on.

Any one that can perhaps point me in the rightdirection on what i need to disable if its possibly to remove it without to mutch work?
in movingpictures.views.xml you'll find some stuff at the top you can try to remove, thing u can remove everything there in the filmstrip section.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    in My news - selecting a news story should bring up the details, but nothing happens!
    Any ideas?

Yabba

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I have a strange problem with TV-Series which started all of a sudden, the only thing I did was a rescan of the database. When I go to TV-Series and choose an episode, I only get to see a few seconds of the video. After that it shows me again the episodes view with a changed fanart and I can hear the video being played but no image at all, no overlay either. If I press the red button in my MCE remote I see a flash of the video being played behind but back again to episode view and fanart again is changed. I can see normally any episode if I choose it from My Videos as any normal video file, but NO from TV-Series. I tried installing last MP's SVN and even reinstalling StreamedMP (the Repair option in the installer) but no luck. I wouldn't like to delete the whole database, because I had some series I recorded on DVD years before MP entered into my life so they aren't properly named and I had to manually add, for example, 8 seasons of "Charmed" which would be a real pain in the ass to re-add again :(

BTW I use mattsk88 fanart orientated layout without fanart displayed on series view. Any ideas?

Edit : I noticed a new thing : I can't even stop the video being played with the remote, unless I press the red button and stop simultaneously, so in that "flash" it gets the stop command. Looks like the video has lost focus and the background has gained it.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    I have a strange problem with TV-Series which started all of a sudden, the only thing I did was a rescan of the database. When I go to TV-Series and choose an episode, I only get to see a few seconds of the video. After that it shows me again the episodes view with a changed fanart and I can hear the video being played but no image at all, no overlay either. If I press the red button in my MCE remote I see a flash of the video being played behind but back again to episode view and fanart again is changed. I can see normally any episode if I choose it from My Videos as any normal video file, but NO from TV-Series. I tried installing last MP's SVN and even reinstalling StreamedMP (the Repair option in the installer) but no luck. I wouldn't like to delete the whole database, because I had some series I recorded on DVD years before MP entered into my life so they aren't properly named and I had to manually add, for example, 8 seasons of "Charmed" which would be a real pain in the ass to re-add again :(

BTW I use mattsk88 fanart orientated layout without fanart displayed on series view. Any ideas?

Edit : I noticed a new thing : I can't even stop the video being played with the remote, unless I press the red button and stop simultaneously, so in that "flash" it gets the stop command. Looks like the video has lost focus and the background has gained it.
    Try an older version of tvseries and see what happens.

Yabba

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thanks, mattsk88 ... I'll try, but anyway what puzzles me is it worked perfectly until today ... and I did no changes but scanning a new episode :(

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Thanks, mattsk88 ... I'll try, but anyway what puzzles me is it worked perfectly until today ... and I did no changes but scanning a new episode :(

Is it just with this skin that you are seeing the problem?

Yabba

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I only have Blue3 and StreamedMP installed and under Blue3 TV-Series is not working. Anyway I got really fed up so I backed up the whole ApplicationData\TeamMediaPortal folder, reinstalled MP and StreamedMP and then retrieved back that folder... and now it works. Don't ask me why, but for the time being it does :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom