REQUEST!! (1 Viewer)

nemsi

July 2, 2015
Home Country
Aland Islands Aland Islands
hi gguys

can i make a request can you guys add veetle, dishanywhere and BT sport and other premium sites.

i have premium accounts ALSO TITAL PLEASE a premium radio station

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @nemsi ,

Welcome to the forum :)

First of all kindly consider the netiquette: TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS CONSIDERED SHOUTING ON THE INTERNET. ;)

can i make a request can you guys add veetle, dishanywhere and BT sport and other premium sites.
    i have premium accounts ALSO TITAL PLEASE a premium radio station
    You may imagine that this is more easily said than realized, as there is usually some programming need. TV streams could be a candidate for OnlineVideos to which services such as Netflix and AmazonPrime got recently added. You may want to check out the respective OnlineVideo forum section and ask there.

Radio support already exists for Spotify and Grooveshark. I have never heard of Tital and can't even find it when searching for it.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you. "Tital" didn't yield anything but "Tidal" does :)

@seco , could be an interesting extension of Rockstar. No idea though if they offer an API.[DOUBLEPOST=1435851832][/DOUBLEPOST]What's the price of a high-quality Tidal subscription in the US? Germany has it at 10 EUR/month for max 320 kbps but 20 EUR for 1.4Mbit.

Last edited:

nemsi

July 2, 2015
    Home Country
    could you get dishanywhere or direct tv? UFC tv MAYBE pandora US also a radio site ( using it all the time

nemsi

July 2, 2015
    Home Country
    well said.
    i dont know who developing mediaportal, but could you make this available for e2 linux boxes?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MediaPortal is open source software that has been developed and is maintained by the community. It currently runs under Windows only. It is unlikely that it will be migrated to other platforms. If you are looking for Linux support, then please have a look at Kodi/Open Elec and ask your questions there.

spachti

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2005
    Bible Belt
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Oh, come on....
    impossible things are done right away, miracles take a little longer.:cool:

How good is the sound quality on TIDAL?

Normal quality:

96 kbps (AAC +)

High quality:

320 kbps (AAC)

HiFi:

Flac 1411 kbps - Lossless

(16/44.1 kHz)

TIDAL costs either $9.99 or $19.99 a month. Both pricing levels come with the same access to exclusive content and experiences, and the $19.99 tier has the added benefit of high-fidelity sound.

Below is an overview of some of the different prices for some countries. Please check the local price when you register for your account.

TIDAL HiFi:
    $19.99 in the US
    $19.99 CAD in Canada
    £19.99 in the UK
    €19.99 in Europe
    199 Nordic Countries (DK, NO)
    $23.99 AUD in Australia
    $96 HKD in Hong Kong
    39.99 PLN in Poland

TIDAL Premium:
    $9.99 in the US
    $9.99 CAD in Canada
    £9.99 in the UK
    €9.99 in Europe
    99 Nordic Countries (DK, NO)
    $11.99 AUD in Australia
    $48 HKD in Hong Kong
    19.99 PLN in Poland
    cleardot.gif

Now available in 40 Countries: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UK and US.

Users who are viewing this thread