ReVision / Replicant v1.1.8. (4 Viewers)

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    First off, no offense intended by the use of "" :)

Changes are afoot, all your comments are being worked on...
    Thanks for the input guys ;-) I'll post more in a day or two, here's a sneak though...

As I said before, Psycho has a strange sense for colors :D

What do you think Zeljko? ;-)

Zeljko

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Much, much better!!!
    You've got some TV card? May be, just may be a little bit bigger fonts?

What about mini EPG? You know, in full screen TV when press Enter.

When will be skin updated in repository?

Thx, you skin it's now big competition to Vanessa's 3DMP :)

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Sorry for the late reply, very busy at work atm. Anyhoo... .. .

Version 0.3.4 Release: (uploaded to repository, please wait for file approval)

- Improved dialog graphics, including OSD, menus, and progress information.
    - Fixed Teletext and Search buttons not working in MyTV home screen.
    - Increased font sizes in scrolling textboxes.
    - MyPrograms now shows names and icons in the info window.
    - Changed weather screen images to keep aspect ratio.
    - Changed list navigation buttons and layout.

ToDo:
    - Figure out why you cannot jump to track suggestions???
    - Correct hover and general graphic aspect ratios (this will be done when I get my 16x9 LCD this weekend :)).
    - Add support for plugins.

The MyLyrics crashing thing happens to me with all the skins I try so I think this is plugin related.
    I have a problem getting pixel perfect graphics and alignment as I'm running MP on a 16x9 CRT stretching the s-video input :-\.

@ stormbringer, I'm working on the "track suggestions" problem but it's got me stumped atm. Even when using the B2 skin, jumping there and pressing enter/ok does nothing. What is the point of these two lists - any idea?

Many thanks to Zeljko, stormbringer, and faleloncio for bug reports and suggestions...

PS: I have no intention of letting this skin "die" anytime soon as it is what I use at home ;-)

vbgeezer

Portal Pro
    December 18, 2004
    Auckland, New Zealand
    awesome progress - have been fiddling with layout in TV home and OSds as it was a bit frustrating. Hope to now be able to go back to your versions. I really liked the original colours about v0.2.0 so hopefully we are back on track

Thanks Psycho!!

mcbelly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 29, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Version 0.3 uploaded to the repository ;-)

mcbelly, I've tried to change the mytvseries xml to bring it in line with the rest of the skin but unfortunately I'm unable to check the changes as I keep getting an "unable to download episode listing" or something like that, when using that plugin. The rest of your requests should be covered.

Great, thanks a lot !

The My TVSeries project is dead - so no wonder you can´t download anything :-/ Anyway, a new TV Series plugin is in progress, found here : https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Plugins/VideoorMovies/MP-TVSeriesplugin/

I haven´t checked that out yet, but will do so at the weekend (maybe earlier). And, of course, will post a short report ;-)

Thanks for your efforts !

mcbelly

stormbringer

Portal Pro
    November 22, 2004
    You wrote:
    @ stormbringer, I'm working on the "track suggestions" problem but it's got me stumped atm. Even when using the B2 skin, jumping there and pressing enter/ok does nothing. What is the point of these two lists - any idea?

It does really something! It adds the tracks to your cur. playlist. Yes it took a long time for me ,too to figure this out.
    Nice to have a new version. Will test it and wait about your happieness with your new LCD - so you will fix some little graphical stuff.

Storm

n00n3

Portal Member
    November 13, 2006
    absolutely definitve skin :)

1) i have an issue with meteo visualization on bottom part.. i see from your screenshot that there should be meteo summary, but i haven't :\

2) i have an issue with font size in scrolling textboxes, they remain bigger than rest of menù even if they don't have focus after moving in the home menu'

3) can't really wait to enjoy more the track suggestion, btw is it possible to show up more than 3 items per tag\tracks ?

again, AWESOME

PS.: a screenshot worths a thousand words (should it be language related? my language settings of mediaportal are "italian" (if it may help)
    attachment.php

faleloncio

Portal Pro
    August 31, 2006
    Badajoz
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Testing 0.3.4 release

Hi to Replicant users

I have now my "new Replicant 0.3.4 Release" skin installed, so I left here my first impressions about it.

1 - Is near perfect. I think this skin should be default skin of MP.
    2 - Colors now let us read text without any problem.
    3 - EPG have some minor aligment proglems (see "misaligment" image), that make TV titles boxes be hidden under program titles boxes.
    4 - Audio / filters messages appear over box header on playing video (see "overlayed" image). This messages appear when changing audio channel pressing the "A" key.

To finish, do not forget to include the font file in you compressed file with the skin, Psycho or newbies users could not enjoy correctly with your nice skin.

; )

tvkind

Portal Member
    October 18, 2006
    Hi,

this skin is realy nice :)

but at the moment it is not possible to jump from a screen back to the last screen without using the keyboard (ESC) is it possible to add a icon to jump back to the last screen so that you dont need to change from mouse to keyboard???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom