Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark&Rdio) (4 Viewers)

marson

Portal Pro
June 9, 2007
uk
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Re: Rockstar Beta 1.0 - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark)

H'i seco, many thanks for this great plugin, could you please let us know if you will be updating your plugin to work with MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha
As i dont want to update and lose the use of your plugin
Thanks...

lfs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2009

Many moons ago there was a game called Rockstar Ate My Hamster. I suppose it could always be worse. ;) A more truly representative name would be good.

:eek: haha, I remember playing that game, geezez I'm getting old :D

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

Unfortunately I won't be supporting Alpha or Beta versions of MP since they are intended for testing only, 1.2 Final is of course a different story.

And please do not post stuff like above to this thread since they don't have anything to do with the topic.

Cruzer

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Re: AW: Rockstar Beta 1.0 - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark)

I have a grooveshark free account and entered the login details in the rockstar configuration. I only enabled grooveshark. When i perform a search I get an "error occured" and no results.

I have the same results.:(

Today, without making any changes, it started working! I'm thinking that perhaps it is some kind of timeout issue. Just a guess.

It stopped working for me again this morning. Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist debugging this.

Gup

Portal Pro
    May 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Seco,

Love the plug!!

Noticed that the plug will stop playing if i enter TV-series and play a serie. But in movpic it stays on playing.
    Some issues :

Playlist location. Possible to set it to the playlist location the MyMusic uses?
    Copying grooveshark playlists to local playlist?
    Combining local music and grooveshark music in 1 playlist?
    Shuffle of playlists!!!........plz!!
    coupling to "now playing" music? with fanart etc?

anyways damn great plug!!:D

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Re: AW: Rockstar Beta 1.0 - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark)

I have the same results.:(

Today, without making any changes, it started working! I'm thinking that perhaps it is some kind of timeout issue. Just a guess.

It stopped working for me again this morning. Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist debugging this.

I don't think there's much we can do. I have quite often problems connecting to Spotify or Grooveshark and for example loading of Spotify playlists sometimes just does not work depending on the day. If you already got it working once, I would say the problem is at the other end..

nfuse01

Portal Member
    December 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: Rockstar Beta 1.0.1 - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark)

try'd everything but keep getting the error "error occurred" unable to load playlists don't have any problems with other clients like respot, servify etc. and searching music is no problem also.

hope to see this fixed soon, wish i could help you but my program skills are not that good

keep up the good work.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Re: Rockstar Beta 1.0.1 - the ultimate online music plugin (Spotify&Grooveshark)

try'd everything but keep getting the error "error occurred" unable to load playlists don't have any problems with other clients like respot, servify etc. and searching music is no problem also.

hope to see this fixed soon, wish i could help you but my program skills are not that good

keep up the good work.

Do you have local files added to any of your Spotify playlists?

nfuse01

Portal Member
    December 11, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

keep up the good work.

Do you have local files added to any of your Spotify playlists?

no nothing i like the fact that i can uses spotify on my android phone, carpc, work pc and laptop

marson

Portal Pro
    June 9, 2007
    uk
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

rockstar has stopped working for me , i get the errror, unable to perform seach, playlists wont load too, i have upgraded to MediaPortal 1.1.2
    Has anyone else got any problems with rockstar with ver MediaPortal 1.1.2, or is there a fault with the plugin...

Thanks ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom