RSS Ticker (3 Viewers)

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Any chance of expanding this plugin to support more than one feed? This way, you can have regular news in "my home" and movie news in "my movies" and so on.

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    To the DEV of this plugin, please go to the link below and fill out the form to put this plugin in the master plugin list. I hope this takes off and becomes very useful to ALL users of MP. Just copy and paste the fileds from the first post to fill out into your post, and fill them out. then anytime there is an update to your plugin, please update that post in that topic as well.

Thanks

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/master-plugin-list-54678/

CKB

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Any chance of expanding this plugin to support more than one feed? This way, you can have regular news in "my home" and movie news in "my movies" and so on.

I'd also like multiple feeds, but don't need menu specific versions.

As a potential fudge I've found this site RSS Mix - Mix any number of RSS feeds into one unique new feed! which appears to allow you to create a 'mixtape' of feeds.

Will be trying it out later to see if it works for me

bagheris

Portal Member
    March 1, 2009
    Home Country
    England England
    Problem with RSS Ticker

Hi

I accidentally disabled RSS ticker in MP Configuration. Now the option to configure it has disappeared. The plugin file is still in the correct folder but when i load MP configuration the RSS ticker icon is missing

Please can someone advise on what to do

Many Thanks :D

arual

Portal Member
    July 30, 2008
    MALAGA
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Rss in Home basic sreeen

Please can anyone tell how to install this Plugin for the Skin X-face 1.8 on MediaPortal 1.01.

When I dowload the Plugin seems to be for default skins, i dont´get it to work in my skin.

I haved installed the Plugin but but only can see the weather. What i have to do to get the RSS feed?

It´s supoused to have it, but don´t appear.

any help?
    thanks in advance

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Configure the feed url in the rss ticker config maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom