RTSP stream position.... (1 Viewer)

gstone

Portal Member
November 29, 2006
Is there anyway to start multiple streams and them connect to them at the "live" position. Not at the start of the buffer file?

I asked this somewhere before but got no answer. Could someone help out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
Replies
Views
Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do something, but it would be 10's of seconds before the action happened. Doing an Alt-Tab would flush the actions. Too weird lol!! So, with some flak from the family, I had to give in. I just did a...
Just those I attached. I messed about with task priorities MP/TV-Server/SQL-Server and the issue changed to the skin.. I would do...
So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
Replies
Views
For me, a clean install of 1.34 x64 TV server only on a fresh Windows 11 Pro device failed because the installation of MySQL in the background never completed, hence no database to connect to. A manual installation of MySQL worked fine, but I didn't know how to prepare MySQL for the TV server database. In the end, I opted for the...
For me, a clean install of 1.34 x64 TV server only on a fresh Windows 11 Pro device failed because the installation of MySQL in the...
Hi, went from a 1.29 install (working, reinstalled for other reasons) on a fairly fresh and fully updated Windows 10 system for a...
Replies
Views
When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There is no player registered to play media item stream X.Y". I've tried version 2.4.1 and 2.5. I've also tried setting a static IP on both the client and the server. In 2.5 I get this error in the logs...
When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There...
When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There...
Replies
Views
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom