SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (1 Viewer)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Sorry for the offtopic, but i am still have problems registering the file.

Copy the proppage.dll to the c/:Windows/system32/

Run from that path: "regsvr32 proppage.dll"

but i get a error message saying:

module load "proppage.dll" but cause an call error to DLLRegisterServer (error code 0x80070005).

I am runig as Administrador.

Any idea? thanks

Did you run CMD as administrator? I mean right click - run as administrator?

arual

Portal Member
July 30, 2008
MALAGA
Home Country
Spain Spain
thanks i achieved to register the proppage file.

One problem less

After installing AC3 filter and adding to postprocesing and set it to SPDIF in the AC3 Config, DTS tracks sounds pretty good again. Thanks for that,

I think many of us have had this problem when conected to the Amp via SPDIF so i suggest to insert a note or warning about that.

thanks.

SloNicK

Portal Member
December 28, 2008
Saint-Petersburg
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Greetings!
Some files compressed xvid do not play mediaportal (there is only a sound and the black screen), but play other players. Why it can occur? Installed only SAF 3.47 on this PC.

PS: with version 3.48 did not play many HDTV files, and some freezed.

akajester

Portal Pro
October 13, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
thanks i achieved to register the proppage file.

One problem less

After installing AC3 filter and adding to postprocesing and set it to SPDIF in the AC3 Config, DTS tracks sounds pretty good again. Thanks for that,

I think many of us have had this problem when conected to the Amp via SPDIF so i suggest to insert a note or warning about that.

thanks.

I don't think hoborg uses spdif and it's really not related to SAF, but it is nice to know. :)

Greetings!
Some files compressed xvid do not play mediaportal (there is only a sound and the black screen), but play other players. Why it can occur? Installed only SAF 3.47 on this PC.

PS: with version 3.48 did not play many HDTV files, and some freezed.

Post a sample and maybe someone can verify on their setup.

arual

Portal Member
July 30, 2008
MALAGA
Home Country
Spain Spain
After updating ATI driver to 9.4 version of CCC, the picture quality on TV is much better.

No problem at the moment when changing from a channel to other, but still there is a flashing or tearing or whatever every 4-5 seconds while TV On but not at full size but the screeen with the picture on the low left corner and the menu on the left side.

Any help?

Aereo On
Vsync always On
EVR

Also i Download Xvid4PSP but when i try to run i get an error regarding the aplication is not a correct win32 aplication.

Any idea?

Thanks

winterescape

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Suggestions please:

I have a Nvidia 8300 GPU (integrated graphics) driving hdmi @ 1080i 60P

I have loaded SAF 3.47 and MP 1.01

When playing recorded ATSC TV if I enable DXVA on the PowerDVD MPEG2 codec I get what I would describe as “judder” during pans and zooms the picture seems to not move fluidly, very small jumps. I have read about the refresh rate changer in 1.01 but I am not clear if this would impact ATSC broadcast TV as I thought all North America ATSC HD TV was 60HZ. Also my TV only lists 60 hz at 1080i or 720p so I am not sure how I could change it.

Processor is AMD 4850e running on an ASUS M3N78-EM. Nvidia 182.50 driver

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm experiencing stuttering playback with VC-1 video... I tried reinstalling SAF several times, but nothing solved. Maybe the file is not DXVA compatible, so I might try the Xvid4PSP software... But I doubt my system can't run a 720p file without DXVA enabled. Also, when I check using GraphStudio, MPC Video Decoder is used on this file.

What could be causing this, and how do I fix it?

akajester

Portal Pro
    October 13, 2008
    Home Country
    I'm experiencing stuttering playback with VC-1 video... I tried reinstalling SAF several times, but nothing solved. Maybe the file is not DXVA compatible, so I might try the Xvid4PSP software... But I doubt my system can't run a 720p file without DXVA enabled. Also, when I check using GraphStudio, MPC Video Decoder is used on this file.

What could be causing this, and how do I fix it?

easiest thing to do is use mkvmergegui and made a sample like 10 seconds long or so. Then run it through xvid4psp, should only take a few minutes, then run the test file and see if it does the same thing.

rak

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    After updating ATI driver to 9.4 version of CCC, the picture quality on TV is much better.

No problem at the moment when changing from a channel to other, but still there is a flashing or tearing or whatever every 4-5 seconds while TV On but not at full size but the screeen with the picture on the low left corner and the menu on the left side.

Any help?

Aereo On
    Vsync always On
    EVR

Also i Download Xvid4PSP but when i try to run i get an error regarding the aplication is not a correct win32 aplication.

Any idea?

Thanks

This is known issue for a long time. See here: 0001192: Flickering Tv-guide and other overlays with EVR enabled - MediaPortal Bugtracker

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Right, will do.

Just another question: I reinstalled a few times and now subtitle delay isn't working... is there an option somewhere I'm missing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom