SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (5 Viewers)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic

tomoqv

Portal Pro
June 28, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Nope, this will solve nothing. Get MKVMerge, remux AVI to MKV and you video will be working.

EDIT:
I think you example have incorect/not standart heading in AVI. Simply open and save in VirtualDub fixed the problem.

I still think it is strange that most of these files played fine with the standard SAF 4.00 beta8. Maybe I should try to revert back? Many of the videos that won't play have already been edited in VirtualDub and I have been able to play them with ffdshow and other filters before I installed SAF.

Ticiano

Portal Pro
August 16, 2009
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Hey guys, just a thing that didn't become clear to me: this new SAF that uses FFDShow codecs for XviD and other stuff needs a standalone instalation of FFDShow or I just have to install SAF and everything will work?

Thanks and sorry if it's a dumb question...

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Nope, this will solve nothing. Get MKVMerge, remux AVI to MKV and you video will be working.

EDIT:
I think you example have incorect/not standart heading in AVI. Simply open and save in VirtualDub fixed the problem.

I still think it is strange that most of these files played fine with the standard SAF 4.00 beta8. Maybe I should try to revert back? Many of the videos that won't play have already been edited in VirtualDub and I have been able to play them with ffdshow and other filters before I installed SAF.

Try file i included - is it working for you?

tomoqv

Portal Pro
June 28, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden

EDIT:

Try file i included - is it working for you?

No, I get the same error message as before.

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
No, I get the same error message as before.

Wierd, no problem here.

Anybody else have similar issue?

MP_img0375.png

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi hoborg, hi community!

The Haali Link is broken! Is there another place, where i can download it?

Best regards

Helios

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom