SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (12 Viewers)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi hoborg!

Gamma correction is working fine, big :D, but i have another issue: I have configured ffdshow as MPEG-2 vodeo decoder, but it doesn't work with a MPEG-2 .mkv file! Logs and infos are attached!

Best regards

Helios

Attachments

• Bild047.jpg
      Bild047.jpg
      82.3 KB
    • Bild048.jpg
      Bild048.jpg
      100.9 KB
    • SAF-FiltersExport.reg.txt
      30.7 KB
    • SAF-PreferedDecoders-(Win7x86).reg.txt
      30.7 KB
    • MediaInfo.txt
      30.6 KB

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    hi hoborg!

Gamma correction is working fine, big :D, but i have another issue: I have configured ffdshow as MPEG-2 vodeo decoder, but it doesn't work with a MPEG-2 .mkv file! Logs and infos are attached!

Best regards

Helios

OK, send me small video sample to test.

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    hi hoborg!

Best regards

Helios

Sample

The problem is *unlocking* of Win7 prefered decoders on other that EN Win7 version.
    To solve this, SAF will must have build in Win7 language detection (now i have no idea how to do it) + translate "administrators" word to different languages...

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Sample

The problem is *unlocking* of Win7 prefered decoders on other that EN Win7 version.
    To solve this, SAF will must have build in Win7 language detection (now i have no idea how to do it) + translate "administrators" word to different languages...

I think, you will fin a solution for this issue....as always!

Big Thanks for your great work!

Helios

joz

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Are you serious? Still no normal environment variables available for this in windows? This has been plauging windows from the early days. When will they ever learn to do internationalization right?!

p..s
    Sorry for the off topic, just a bit of astonishment on my part.

sukceso

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2008
    Herrenberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Can you perhaps give us the registry keys that you modify to set the administrator rights manuall? Or for the time being you prompt for the right word (in german it is "Administratoren") so that we can use SAF completely?

Stefan

Seeco

Portal Pro
    October 15, 2007
    Linköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have just installed beta 15, but I still have the problem with surround sound not being down-mixed to stereo! As I said I have never had this problem before when using AC3Filter and ffdshow audio, it must be something else than the codec settings that's causing the problem. I have tried all kinds of settings and all kinds of combinations of codecs, but none of it works.

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country

Are you serious? Still no normal environment variables available for this in windows? This has been plauging windows from the early days. When will they ever learn to do internationalization right?!

p..s
    Sorry for the off topic, just a bit of astonishment on my part.
    http://www.myimg.de/?img=Bild049f8095.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom