SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (1 Viewer)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

josch.hh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 29, 2008
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    As many folks before i woukld like to have the PDVD/SAF unlock info per Pm please...
    THX

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Hoborg,

I installed the latest beta of SAF on Vista Home Premium SP2 and for AC3 audio the Microsoft built in decoder was taking preference over the AC3filter decoder. I had to unregister the decoder (could have lowered the merit i suppose) to get it to decode with the AC3filter.

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi Hoborg,

I installed the latest beta of SAF on Vista Home Premium SP2 and for AC3 audio the Microsoft built in decoder was taking preference over the AC3filter decoder. I had to unregister the decoder (could have lowered the merit i suppose) to get it to decode with the AC3filter.

Hi.
    Can you send me filename?
    I can add auto unregister in to SAF (i do not have Vista installed).

Schwabe78

Portal Member
    April 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Hi

i have a problem resuming to the skin. I discriped it in this post:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/x-factor-316/feature-requests-bug-reports-59430/index36.html#post515331

I have this problem in several skins. After watching a movie and returning to the Movingpicture surface the skin didn´t fit anymore. I only have this problem after installing SAF. When i use DIVX or an other Codec package the problem didn´t appear.

Has anybody an idea?

best regards

Schwabe

Does this happend on basic skin (Blue3) too?

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

i have a problem resuming to the skin. I discriped it in this post:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/x-factor-316/feature-requests-bug-reports-59430/index36.html#post515331

I have this problem in several skins. After watching a movie and returning to the Movingpicture surface the skin didn´t fit anymore. I only have this problem after installing SAF. When i use DIVX or an other Codec package the problem didn´t appear.

Has anybody an idea?

best regards

Schwabe

It might not be related, but I had similar issues when running VMR9 instead of EVR on my Vista installation. Here the GUI was also broken pretty much like your screenshots. I couldn't play video in EVR mode without jidder with 1920 x 1200 resolution on my Mediacenter computer, but that broke the GUI. So had to decrease the resolution to 760p where EVR runs much better. I believe you have the EVR turned on, so this might not be any help at all.

best regards

Schwabe78

Portal Member
    April 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi

thanks for your replies.

@ hoborg: I didn´t test it on blue 3 only on StreamedMP Skin and there are the same problems.

mackey: Sry for Asking EVR? Is this an option in the Codec settings or in the MP settings?

best regards

Schwabe

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Hi

thanks for your replies.

@ hoborg: I didn´t test it on blue 3 only on StreamedMP Skin and there are the same problems.

@mackey: Sry for Asking EVR? Is this an option in the Codec settings or in the MP settings?

best regards

Schwabe

So try Blue3 skin.

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2008
    Arendal
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I just read the unlock procedure, and it says that it only supports Win7 English and Deutsch, but i installed it with easy at my Norwegian setup a couple of weeks ago, think it was the RC version ;) Though, it was a English version with a Norwegian language pack...

Schwabe78

Portal Member
    April 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi

thanks for your replies.

mackey: I will check out at home. I have Windows 7 64 bit ultimate and MP 1.1 installed so i must search this option. But i can imagine that it is one of the reasons. After stopping a movie there is an flickering and some strange picture (looks like a TV test picture) then the skin is out of the frames.....playing a new movie also fixed the problem...strange

best regards

Schwabe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom