SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (2 Viewers)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

jonaskp

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Re: SAF v4.00beta (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (MPEG2, H.264 and VC-1).

Can anyone else help me unlock SAF? i PM'ed Hoborg yesterday, but apparently he has a life besides codecs (damn him!). And I just reinstalled my HTPC and really need my codecs set up properly.

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: SAF v4.00beta (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (MPEG2, H.264 and VC-1).

Today I wanted to install SAF 4.00RC1 on a new Windows 7!

The downloading message is popping up, but PowerDVD isn't installed anymore!

Do you have problems with your server, hoborg? Or where is the problem?

PS: I now saw in SAF-log, there is an entry with "Decompression failed"....

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Can't adjust sound after turning TV off and on.

If I turn off my TV when in MP the sound no longer works (there is sound but I can't adjust it with my remote). Have to restart MP (not the PC) to get it to work again.

I run my sound and video through my AMP (Yamaha 663).

Anyone knows why this happens?

One other question - Is it somehow possible to use the remote to adjust the sound when using pass through? (Not using it now)

Just bought a new GT220 GPU, but had the problem with me geforce 8300 as well..

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Till yesterday for some strange reason I was able to play m2ts files with pgs subs and multiple audiotracks. But now i can't anymore. Subs are gone and I can't switch audio neighter.
    I tried with uninstalling Haali(ts support disabled), mpc Mpegsplitter and reinstall everything as it should, but no go.

Did you update any skins or plugins right before this happened?
    Emph

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2009
    Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I installed the latest beta and i have problems playing quicktime and flash within MP. It shows for a millisec the first frame and then it goes back to the previous screen. I attached the logs.

Thank you

edit: never mind after a reboot everything works fine

kasper-pa-

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 22, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Does anyone have a small sample they could post (or a link) to download a DTS-HD or True-HD sample to test please? Thanks!!

Kasp

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

I'm having a problem where avis, which are stored on a separate PC to MP, are getting stuck and repeating for about 1 second several times during playback. I'm also seeing this with Recorded TV files which are stored on the same PC as MP.

I don't know if it's a codec/SAF or MP problem so I've reported it in the SVN thread as well, but the attached logs might reveal something.

Also, after playing an avi sometimes MP's GUI is all messed up, sort of zoomed in and unusable and playing Live TV is also zoomed in, requiring me to restart MP. The logs are from an occasion where this happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom