SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (4 Viewers)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

Funkdafied

Portal Member
June 10, 2007
Home Country
i'm using SAF 4.0 unlocked with MP 1.1rc1 and have followed all the instructions given here, but I can't get *.TS files to work properly.

The files are MPEG-2 DVB-T recordings. If I rename them to .M2TS they play fine but otherwise the audio will start (no video though) and MP just crashes. I have the TV Server installed and renaming all my .ts files isn't an option. Any ideas what the problem could be?

thanks

utokallegba

Portal Pro
January 27, 2010
I'm having troubles with HDTV channels. After a couple of minutes (probably around 5), I can notice a very slight judder/lag in my TV picture, it's kind of hard to see if you are not paying attention, but once you've seen it, it's really annoying - especially in fast scenes.
If I seek back -15 seconds in the timeshift buffer, everything works fine, no judder/lag. What could that be? :/

I'm using the PDVD9 codec for TV.

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
I'm having troubles with HDTV channels. After a couple of minutes (probably around 5), I can notice a very slight judder/lag in my TV picture, it's kind of hard to see if you are not paying attention, but once you've seen it, it's really annoying - especially in fast scenes.
If I seek back -15 seconds in the timeshift buffer, everything works fine, no judder/lag. What could that be? :/

I'm using the PDVD9 codec for TV.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-beta-1-454/problems-dropping-frames-evr-74360/

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
I have 4.0rc1. I plan to install 4.0 final or 5.0 experimental (having an internal fight over it).

I also have a pre-RC1 MP that I plan to upgrade to RC1.

What is the correct procedure? Should I remove 4.0rc1 and then install the new version? Or will it work "over" the old one?

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
yes that part is clear - but reinstalling SAF means "remove and reinstall" or "install over old"?

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
If you install SAF and you already have it installed it will uninstall for you..

Biffa001

Portal Pro
May 9, 2008
Been having odd problms with the new all day ITV HD that has been added to Freesat. BBC DH and ITV HD the Red button service works ok, but the all day ITV HD channel max's cpu to 100% and of course then stutters.

Any ideas on what I could do please? I use an ATI 4550 which has given no problems previously with Freesat HD!

Thanks (I also have the latest 4.0 SAF installed.)

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1).

Hi hoborg,
    since the latest flash update, I always get the warning during SAF install, that flash first should be installed with hint to IE version. Is that an errournous message, because latest flash version not yet known to the installer?
    Thanks, Guzzi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom