scan medialib interval (1 Viewer)

ilja hony

July 16, 2016
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Is it possible to set the interval for scanning my medialib to for instance every 30 minutes instead of once in 24 hours?
I use MP2 with sickbeard and i like to scan my medialib every 30 minutes, like with MP1

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MP2 does the scheduling by an own task scheduler. Its config is saved on the MP2-Server system to: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Config\MediaPortal.Common.Services.TaskScheduler.TaskSchedulerSettings.xml.
    XML:
            <Schedule>
              <Minute>0</Minute>
              <Hour>2</Hour>
              <Day>-1</Day>
              <Interval>-P10675199DT2H48M5.4775808S</Interval>
              <Type>TimeBased</Type>
            </Schedule>
            <ForceRun>true</ForceRun>
            <WakeupSystem>true</WakeupSystem>
    You can experiment to change the Interval first (I have to check for correct value first), and you may also adjust "ForceRun" and "WakeupSystem" if you don't like to wakeup your system every 30 min.

But be aware that the configuration could be overwritten again if you change importer settings from MP2-Client.

ilja hony

July 16, 2016
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    morpheus xx it's not working i changed the interval but somehow it doesn't refresh or start the importroutine at a 30 minute base.
    i chinged it to 30 minutes, 1 hour, -1day

any other ideas ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MP2 Stopped powering down DE
    Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the screenshot below. Failing that you should check in Windows "Power Options" itself that everything is as it should be.
    Make sure the "Configure Windows Energy Saving" settings in MP2 have not changed >Settings/General/System, they should be as in the...
    Hi, MP2 (V:2.41.1) has been working fine for ages. I have the PowerScheduler set to power off after 10min, but now it doesn't...
    Replies
    Views
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
    I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom